• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - Ireland vs. Russia (03/10/2019)

Russia really have put on a good show. Obviously not the best team, but they don't give up. Longer this goes on the more disappointed Ireland will be. Not much of an improvement on Japan if at all.

Yikes that's a soft yellow card. Went super low, correct technique for a clear out... just an unfortunate situation

Murray from flight of the concordes at TMO? I like this idea of celebrity officials....

He's going down quicker than all your collective mothers, what's Ostrikov meant to do? Just not hit the ruck?

Russia really have put on a good show. Obviously not the best team, but they don't give up. Longer this goes on the more disappointed Ireland will be. Not much of an improvement on Japan if at all.
There was never going to be improvement with a completely different team. It's still shite though. Carty in particular looks absolutely scarred.

As an All Blacks fan I hope we get Ireland in the QF.

Much easier game than Japan by the looks.

Ireland dont look ready for this tournament at all.

As well as scared Ireland look physically weak to me. The Russians are surviving contact pretty well. Conditions or just stressed the Irish All Blacks beaters are not in evidence.

Dreadful kick,

Considering Russia shouldn't really be at the RWC they've made a really good account of themselves.

As well as scared Ireland look physically weak to me. The Russians are surviving contact pretty well. Conditions or just stressed the Irish All Blacks beaters are not in evidence.

All blacks drop games in the world cup cycle. That's nothing new as they hold back on their strategy and play looser.

Latest posts