• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - Japan vs. Samoa (05/10/2019)

Even with the power of God and Anime on my side I still missed the first 13mins

I do have a very English excuse though - they've closed one of the roads out of my village because there's a fox hunt on. So if anyone has any rotten eggs, bags of dog ****, or half bricks, going spare then you've got somewhere to chuck them now.
Posh *****.

Fully behind Samoa here, I am starting to feel hope and it's weird.

My feelings are probably going to be crushed and ground into the dirt.

Even with the power of God and Anime on my side I still missed the first 13mins

I do have a very English excuse though - they've closed one of the roads out of my village because there's a fox hunt on. So if anyone has any rotten eggs, bags of dog ****, or half bricks, going spare then you've got somewhere to chuck them now.
Posh *****.
At the Fox presumably :)

Japan huddling when Samoa has a penalty kick is a sneaky try waiting to happen

Fascinating clash so far. Two very different styles of rugby. Samoa starting to get a grip on the match

Much more subdued atmosphere. Peyper has done well so far.

And that's textbook yellow. Idiot doing that late....

At least the coaches are entertaining! Think they may have agreed with that.

Thought that was a bit harsh but I do have one eye closed ATM. Penalty only for me, arms were there.

Fully behind Samoa here, I am starting to feel hope and it's weird.

My feelings are probably going to be crushed and ground into the dirt.
Don't be so negative!

So far I'm seeing a Samoan team that have a sniff at victory. No one likes to keep losing.

Hold my beer.. See what happens in the next 10mins.

Last edited:
Bugger Bugger callout, can I get away with saying traffic delayed me by 2 odd hours

I do like Japan and admire the way they have hosted the RWC but it is normal/fair for the host nation to get such plum scheduling/turnarounds? They will have played in the first and last pool game and will have had longer turnarounds when playing against all of their main competitors i.e. Ireland, Samoa and Scotland.

Latest posts