• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - New Zealand vs. Namibia (06/10/2019)

The thing is that it doesn't really matter whether we win or lose the game as we will move on to the next round and play a team we have a good record against anyway so Namibia winning this would be great for the game.

Oh yeah I agree. But for all of you in the land of the long white cloud, you would sleep in the fetal position for a few weeks lol.

The thing is that it doesn't really matter whether we win or lose the game as we will move on to the next round and play a team we have a good record against anyway so Namibia winning this would be great for the game.
Namibia won't win but it's great for the game that they were competitive with the Blacks for just 30 mins tbh. You'd have to imagine the score will just continue to open up now but they've impressed me this morning and validated the World Cup format.

You gotta love a Ref 'slut-drop' in order to allow play to continue.

Yep, as predicted. The gates got steamrolled lol. Juggernaut got woken up.

God damn Goodhue stepping inside to create the space outside for the try is absolute genius. Literally playing 30 seconds into the future.

It's funny reading posters from other nations sniffing around for some hopes of a poor All Black's performances to boost their morale, only for it to be put back into place when we decide to put the foot down.

Not sure how many times Hansen needs to repeat himself about how the All Blacks approach the minnow games and using them as a training session rather than trying to put a big score on them for the penny to finally drop for the spectators of other nations, as to why the All Blacks aren't trouncing their opposition the entire game.

It's funny reading posters from other nations sniffing around for some hopes of a poor All Black's performances to boost their morale, only for it to be put back into place when we decide to put the foot down.

Not sure how many times Hansen needs to repeat himself about how the All Blacks approach the minnow games and using them as a training session rather than trying to put a big score on them for the penny to finally drop for the spectators of other nations, as to why the All Blacks aren't trouncing their opposition the entire game.
giphy.gif

upload_2019-10-6_7-19-1.jpeg

"Did someone say the All Blacks have fell-off?"

LjcwrYxD_400x400.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious what Hansen is doing to everyone but the most casual of observers?
Blobfish hasn't even played at 10 in Super.

I think it might be a contingency plan...

Damn I love Ben Smith. The guy has been everywhere.

These rules are awful and are going to ruin the world cup.

Another falling player into an arm and another stupid yellow card.

I don't think NZ have ever seen 2 yellows in one game. Has that ever happened? Nevermind that both were at best penalties lol. Everyone should just duck into every tackle to play against 10 men after a few.

Latest posts