• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - New Zealand vs. Namibia (06/10/2019)

Honestly that's the first directives thing I completely disagree with that being yellow. Don't think there was anything the ABs player could do more.

The knock out stages are going to be ruined by controversy, can see it already.

I'm off to bed after this and expect this thread to be a total yellow card **** show in the morning.

Not sure how many times Hansen needs to repeat himself about how the All Blacks approach the minnow games and using them as a training session.
That would be hugely disrespectful towards Namibia. But I mean thats probably why they are also practising getting yellow cards right? For the knockouts you say?

tenor.gif

That would be hugely disrespectful towards Namibia. But I mean thats probably why they are also practising getting yellow cards right? For the knockouts you say?

I'm not speaking for Hansen, I'm nearly quoting.

He has expressed this fact in numerous interviews, in 2015 and 2019, that he views these games as a way of working on different parts of the All Blacks game, rather than focusing on putting a huge score on them.

Take that however you want.

Eddie Jones has also done the same and said so with England's minnow fixtures this RWC.

I don't think it's disrespectful at all, it's a method of actually gaining more from the game and building towards the bigger picture.

Always folks from other nations in our threads annoying people and saying snid remarks, surely you can handle a little justified "arrogance" in return?

Doesn't look like it tbh!!!
Three exclamation marks... okay I'll calm down :oops: but just this once ;).

I don't think NZ have ever seen 2 yellows in one game. Has that ever happened? Nevermind that both were at best penalties lol. Everyone should just duck into every tackle to play against 10 men after a few.
We got two yellows against England at twickenham , I can't remember which year but it was prior to 2007 because Hayman was one that got carded. We won too.

Disclaimer: not saying those weren't yellow cards!

On the replay (I've been drinking) doesn't Laulala get a forearm to the face after his forearm tackle? As bad as his tackle?

I was in an elevator with TJ as the AB's stay in the same hotel my wife works at when they come here and he farted. He struck up a conversation with me after that and I will always regard him as a top bloke for that. In saying that though, it still smelt like poo believe it or not. Protein farts are real.

Latest posts