• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 4 - South Africa vs. Canada (08/10/2019)

I had high hopes for Kwagga this World Cup, sad to say he did not reach my high expectations. Not saying he was bad though just that he's been average

Good to see that Canada showed some gut in 2nd half. Especially with 14 men!

Pollard, Jantjies, Steyn, Wilemse on the field at the same time. Have we ever been so well setup to play the kicking game?

Disappointingly I definitely think Luke Pearce has let Canada get away with a few things. Think the scoreline and red card has affected him.

Also I have to agree, Elton Jantjies is not at the same level as the rest of the SA squad.

Haha this ref must feel sorry for the Canucks because he is giving them tons of leeway

Both Jantjies have been pretty bad. Lost a lot of momentum when Reinach went off.

Ah well, not 100+ scoreline. Canada definitely disrupted the S.A rucks more in the second half, but I do feel they got away with quite a bit as well. Anyways...South Africa essentially secure 2nd place.

Oh, man. Not sure what has me more upset. The fact we only won the 2nd half by 12 points or the fact that I'd be bang on with my 59 points difference on Superbru if I hadn't accidentally picked Canada by 59..

This referee though lol. He was trying so hard to help Canada the last bit.

Yeah, nah, okay. SA with 0 focus now seemingly. SHould still rack up another maybe 30 odd points.

Seems to happen a lot against 14 men and people were going nuts when Argentina lost a man and England didn't run riot.........

There's no doubt about that being true. Like I said in another thread the best teams against the weakest used to be 120-3 and 140-0. At least that's a thing of the past (or if Canada manage it today, it would be if the European tier 2s hadn't been kicked out).

Unfortunately the two best attacking sides have gone up against probably the two weakest which has resulted in four chances at a complete blowout.

Hope the AB's are seriously undercooked......... wonder what the odds are on neither SA or NZ making a semi?

Oh, man. Not sure what has me more upset. The fact we only won the 2nd half by 12 points or the fact that I'd be bang on with my 59 points difference on Superbru if I hadn't accidentally picked Canada by 59..
Gotta thank you for that, my first .25 of a BP in the league!
Hope the AB's are seriously undercooked......... wonder what the odds are on neither SA or NZ making a semi?

Seems to happen a lot against 14 men and people were going nuts when Argentina lost a man and England didn't run riot.........

TBF we had some luck in the first half as well. Missed a knock on I think in our first try and our 50/50 kicks and off loads all went to hand that would usually be, well 50/50.

Gotta thank you for that, my first .25 of a BP in the league!

Haha. I'd like to say you're welcome but I'm a wee bit salty LOL.

Latest posts