• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool C] Round 2 - Argentina vs. Tonga (28/09/2019)

I dont think the Pumas will take much from that other than the win. Tries mainly through forward dominance against a pack with limitations. To have any hope in the group I think the Pumas needed to wake up with their back play. Happy that Tonga stayed mentally strong and showed a bit of what they are capable of. I fancy them to pip the US.

terrible game! 30 min and then switch off. a bit of bad luck too. the job is done. but if we play like this with England they will smash us.
the back line didn't work in offence. at all and also lousy on defence. low for de la fuente and orlando.Moroni didn't ad much at 13.
bomfelli (with I usually like) was really bad today. Kramer and Montoya some of petit and cubelli. a few moments by carrreras
a decent one for urdapilleta. count 2 errors for him (the kick and a missed tackle ) Sanchez sill lost. so many knock on's so many lost opportunities 4 at least
@unrated England es kicking our ass so bad ill be a milestone. hope I'm wrong.

What happened to Nicolas Sanchez ? He's a shadow of his former self.

I've lost touch with Tonga this year and saw they got obliterated by the ABs. But they are a very competent side. If Argentina turn up feeling sorry for themselves they could end up in a tussle. But I think Argentina will show their ability when they have the upper hand in the breakdown.

Whatever happened to that young fly half Miotti? He started his Jaguares career superbly in the early weeks of SR. i thought he might have been fast tracked to the national team as a desperation measure.

Hard to evaluate as I know nothing about this fly half, but there was no sign of him gelling with the side when he came on game one. Regardless though

Pumas by 12
pretty accurate!

Just as well Argentina blitzed them when they did. They were not very good after that. England will paste them.

Latest posts