• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool C] Round 2 - Farrel vs. The Internet (26/09/2019)

iZUIk5Z.gif

Ehhhhh, why bother bringing up this terrible attempt at epic bantz.

No one's offended, it's just boring/lazy.

At least joke about something interesting - Francis just got cited, maybe something to do with that?
Mark Wilson tackled someone on the balls, that's a bloody gold mine.
Farrell had blood pouring out of his face - something about how he's moved on from the shoulder and started head butting instead?

Farrell shoulder barge is played out (and not even accurate anymore).

No one's offended, it's just boring/lazy.

At least joke about something interesting - Francis just got cited, maybe something to do with that?
Mark Wilson tackled someone on the balls, that's a bloody gold mine.
Farrell had blood pouring out of his face - something about how he's moved on from the shoulder and started head butting instead?

I'll try harder next time

Anyone saying he deserved it or saying anything positive about that office is a piece of ****. Regardless of who is on the receiving end, whatever previous they've had, if you are actively pleased to see intentional shoulder charges to heads in rugby then you're a piece of ****.

Obviously that's also ignoring the fact that Farrell's previous offences against SA and Aus were definitely foul play, but incomparable to this.

Edit:
Ops looks like I touched a nerve

Not you personally petite, aimed at some of he people quoted in the article. I don't think you were defending shoulder charges to the head, hope that's clear

It was 2 offences like a year ago. Yeah he got lucky getting away with both, and you have to question the refereeing, but really, move on

Anyone saying he deserved it or saying anything positive about that office is a piece of ****. Regardless of who is on the receiving end, whatever previous they've had, if you are actively pleased to see intentional shoulder charges to heads in rugby then you're a piece of ****.

Obviously that's also ignoring the fact that Farrell's previous offences against SA and Aus were definitely foul play, but incomparable to this.

Edit:

Not you personally petite, aimed at some of he people quoted in the article. I don't think you were defending shoulder charges to the head, hope that's clear
nop just sharing Internet reaction

Ugh. I knew as soon as it was Farrell the reaction would be like this, it's intensely hypocritical and an absolutely septic response.

Farrell is my favourite English player so take whatever biases you can out of that but he wasn't hitting like that maliciously and to be honest I doubt Quill was yesterday either. Any player intentionally doing **** like that is disgusting but equally all players know it could just as easily be them on the receiving end so there's more than rules stopping them.

It's not surprising that all of the hits that this thread relates to (Farrell's and Quill's) were at the end of a full half of international rugby, they're knackered and sloppy and get extremely reckless as a result.

what's a bantz? Google no result's :(
bants
/bants/
noun
INFORMAL•BRITISH
plural noun: bantz
  1. playfully teasing or mocking remarks exchanged with another person or group; banter.
    "it's going to be a top night with plenty of bants"

what's a bantz? Google no result's :(
bants
/bants/
noun
INFORMAL•BRITISH
plural noun: bantz
  1. playfully teasing or mocking remarks exchanged with another person or group; banter.
    "it's going to be a top night with plenty of bants"
Short for "banter", an older world, "bants" has come into use only in the last few years. It's strongly associated with groups of young men, making loud jokes with each other. Especially when drunk. James Haskell is exactly the kind of guy to say "bantz"

it could be broma ( joke) or
burla (mock) or most comonly "joda" (this word has multiple meanings. comes from the verb joder to **** originally. still used like that In Spain.
for us is more a like joke depends on the context
joder (mock. bully. ****. ruin spoil or **** up also party sex party )
una joda ( a prank or a party)
en joda (as a joke)
ni en joda (not a chance)
de joda (parting)
no jodas ( don't bother )
jodido (****** up person or situation)
jodido ( difficult )
jodon (cheerfully person)
my post was obviously " en joda"
Spanish is complicated ;)
do you speak Spanish?

Ugh. I knew as soon as it was Farrell the reaction would be like this, it's intensely hypocritical and an absolutely septic response.

Farrell is my favourite English player so take whatever biases you can out of that but he wasn't hitting like that maliciously and to be honest I doubt Quill was yesterday either. Any player intentionally doing **** like that is disgusting but equally all players know it could just as easily be them on the receiving end so there's more than rules stopping them.

It's not surprising that all of the hits that this thread relates to (Farrell's and Quill's) were at the end of a full half of international rugby, they're knackered and sloppy and get extremely reckless as a result.
can't believe he's someone's favorite!!
is one of the ones I hate the most.
and really enjoy when he recives a good hit (as long as is no illigal or gets injured) don't get me wrong I mean like a fijean 3eRd rower cathing him with the ball ;)
in fact I actually enjoy any 3 rower or foward catching a fly have with the ball.
as a flanker myself it was the part of the game that I enjoyed the most. loved to get in their heads. sometimes I got a bit late ya know..
from engalnd I like Jamie George ;D

A bit, studied to age 19 and keep it up when I can. I couldn't get a job in a Spanish-speaking country but I'm OK in a social situation as long as people sometimes repeat themselves.

Broma is the word I'd use for joke. I think of joder as f—-, didn't know it had so many other uses, that might be because I mainly learned español de españa? I have heard the expression no me jodas, which is like "don't take the ****" or "don't treat me like an idiot" or similar doesn't it?

Latest posts