• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 1 - Australia vs. Fiji (21/09/2019)

The Fijian backline will definely cause some issues to the Wallabies defence, so much firepower in that backline.

Radradra and Tuisova seems very dangerous out wide but isnt Rad a 13 normally? Or has he alot of time on the wing?
Semi was a winger in league but I think got converted to 13 in France.

Given how long it took MK to master the wing, I doubt Semi has the positional ability to play 13 at test level as a league convert.

He's lethal to be sure, though.

Radradra and Tuisova seems very dangerous out wide but isnt Rad a 13 normally? Or has he alot of time on the wing?
Semi was a winger in league but I think got converted to 13 in France.

Given how long it took MK to master the wing, I doubt Semi has the positional ability to play 13 at test level as a league convert.

He's lethal to be sure, though.

Just saw a highlight package of Radradra as I don't know him and don't follow League, at all.
Gosh, this gay can punish you, good luck and welcome to Union at the highest stage

David Pocock has been selected at No 6 for Australia's Rugby World Cup opener against Fiji in Sapporo on Saturda

Up and ready for the triple header. Being a wuss and only on the coffee.

I'm hoping this will be a close one, but it probably won't be.

Night on the sauce followed by 90mins of sleep

Safe to say I'm feeling fresh as a daisy right now

Got up for this. Not convinced it was a smart move but here we are.

If Australia had scored there I think I'd have gone to bed out of disgust.

Edit: been a great start from Fiji actually.

Woke up early for this, love Fiji but think they're too erratic to win this.

There's been a lot of obvious closing of the gap recently but that takes the biscuit from Australia.

Edit: who cares, what a f***ing try.

I wasn't intending to get up for this (was going to watch as-live, in time to catch France art match more-or-less live).
But my brain disagreed and got me up at 4.30!

What a start!

Great physicality, and that cross kick!! The point of attack in most good teams moves about but Fiji it switches flank every 3 seconds

The one worry I'd have based off the first 10 minutes is than already the big names (Nakarawa and the wingers) are taking a LOT of ball, don't know if they can keep it up.

The rest of them seem like athletic freaks as well to be fair so maybe I'm just taking s****.

Latest posts