• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 1 - Wales vs. Georgia (23/09/2019)

Don't think there's anything in that? TMO has noticed that, maybe could've but think that's a good call

Lol out of all incidents that could have been called back over the opening games, they call it back for that?

Reckon someone has had a word and now TMO has gone into overkill mode.

"Straight as a dart", except it curved towards the right hand post.

Have Georgia had a single phase yet without it ending in a penalty or knock on?

Hard to judge a minnows match. They'll always be targeting a match against the big boys to make a showing for Georgia who want a seat at the 6 nations table this is a huge game for them. I'll be surprised if they don't make a showing.

I saw a documentary about Georgian rugby and they're very dedicated to the sport. They've built several new stadiums around the country, hired a coach from New Zealand who's been there for several years now and have many programs for children. The popularity of rugby in Georgia has grown by leaps and bounds.

English Refs: Best in the world.
I'm no fan of Pearce but he did so well there. Could have easily caved to TMO pressure as he clearly wanted to wrongly penalise Wales. Right call was made.

This crowd getting behind Georgia, nice to see. Think they'll need it going by opening 12 minutes or so.

**** me, Georgia are so so bad.
Imagine if they were in the Six Nations, it'd be embarrassing,

Wales could sub out their first choice players, continue the game with 7 men, and still win handily.

Poor tackling again. Wales going to have a fun evening at this rate.

Have they not already used that move? Great finish but God I thought Georgia would be better

Latest posts