• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 4 - Australia vs. Georgia (11/10/2019)

I'm loving the insinuation here that we are holding back. Hilarious.

Rugby is just dead in Aus lads.

Unless the team that smoked the AB's earlier this year rock up... Performance like that would shut the English up veeeery quickly.

Australia showed earlier this year that they can put out an amazing 1 off performance like they did against NZ. They just can't back it up so them playing poorly in groups might mean they due a 1 off performance in the QF

Yeah! Awesome over commit in the Aussie defence. Where is toomua going?

Australia showed earlier this year that they can put out an amazing 1 off performance like they did against NZ. They just can't back it up so them playing poorly in groups might mean they due a 1 off performance in the QF
It was an absolute fluke. We are complete garbage.

Love that ITV commentary "Lets see which Aus player emerges looking elated after scoring that try"

Cue Dempsey last on his feet, zero smile and shaking his head in disgust.

England are going to fist us so hard their arm will be sticking out our mouths

201 tackles for Georgia, and they still managed to get a try in the last 10 min. Wales better win vs Uruguay and not do a Fiji.

Obv more to come from Aus but i think England are definite favourites.

Only one more game with Cheika and Bernard Foley is the only positive I can see.

Genia is waaaay better than White...

You say that, but Genia played badly against Wales and White looked good coming on. Don't think either of them have made the shirt their own.

You say that, but Genia played badly against Wales and White looked good coming on. Don't think either of them have made the shirt their own.

...and Vice Versa in the Oz vs Fiji game. Most likely is whichever comes on in the second half will look better than whomever gets the nod to start.

The Aussies were very average. Will be able to step it up. That is obvious. Would not be slating them yet.

To be fair it's nearly every game affected by cards. We want games defined by how many high tackles there are?

League looking better every day
Out of interest did you watch the NRL final? Ditto Super League Final today?

Both ruined by officials, this world cup compares favourably from a law/referee perspective. RL has issues and I love that code too.

Latest posts