• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 4 -Wales vs. Fiji (09/10/2019)

Dan Biggar really grinds my gears, whines more than any player i've ever seen. At least AWJ talks with respect, Biggar always with the lip

I guess the ref also forgot a penalty try is an automatic yellow.

Oh crap Wales did a Springbok and knocked out one of their own!

Dan Biggar is so unlikeable. His constant whingeing to the ref and huffing and tutting at his own players and the opposition every single play is utterly draining to watch.

As I type this he's just been banged out, so with that said hope it's nothing serious.

Good to see Biggar back on his feet at least. As much as he annoys me you don't like to see players get hurt.

Not nice to see. Gonna need a disprin or two in the morning. Glad he is up and about and a good roar from the crowd. Was that not accidental obstruction lol

Luckily even if he does have a concussion he shouldn't have to play again until the following weekend.

Duck just realised if Wales lose, I almost certainly want England to lose at the weekend.

Uhhhhh go Wales! Kinda I guess, god I feel dirty.

Wales really need to realize the aerial game is not working here. Keep the ball in hand and go through the phases. A counter attack or scrum advantage is not what we want a man down.

Only area where Fiji have been terrible is the kicking game. Far too many kicks straight to Welsh hands.

Latest posts