• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 4 - Wales vs. Uruguay (13/10/2019)

Dont see why they have selected Aled Davies to start. Tomos is the real no.2 and putting pressure on GD who is only still in the team as hes playing out of his skin atm. Tomos having a real run out for 60 mins would have been more beneficial that Aled who will sit in the stands for the rest of the tournament.

Point proven - Aled gets white line fever and refusee to pass to an open Adams on the inside and blows a certain try.

Missed first 3 minutes, watched the rest... or thought I did as I somehow missed the knock on in the build up to the Wales non-try.

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

Wales have best win, as I've already updated the wall chart.

Ha, I get it. My wall chart is at work and I was filling in as much as I could on Friday. Very tempting to consider this pool settled and have less to do on Monday.

Wales with plenty endeavour, but looking super disjointed/rusty/rushed in attack with all the changes. Set piece should have enough to see through this game.

Surely that's a card? Has Gardner even warned Uruguay?

I like how Wales aren't using any set piece moves at all. One out runners all day.

*edit*
Warning comes on the 5th penalty 5m out from Uruguay line. Hmm.

It is odd seeing Wales be less likely to score the more ball they have, which is why they went for drops against Australia. That won't fly against the semi pros though.

I know the infringements make it harder but that's nothing new.

Did Nicky Smith just throw a gang sign to celebrate?

That is... unfortunate.

So Uruguay should be a man down now, Gardner called penalty advantage again a phase or two before Wales scored.

No card seen, he really doesn't want to give one does he? Trying his best to keep Uruguay in this game, don't agree with that.

Is it just me or is wales getting alot of simply unlikeable characters, seriously wtf was that celebration. Made him look like a right knob.

Is it just me or is wales getting alot of simply unlikeable characters, seriously wtf was that celebration. Made him look like a right knob.

It started with Dan Biggar and Rhys Webb several years ago. AWJ has joined them on the list of deeply unlikeable players. The Welsh media's adoration of AWJ is vomit inducing.

Did Shingler get his ears removed to increase aerodynamics in the lineout?
He is one Earthworm Jim looking mofo

Well now, Gardner gets in way ultimately causing Wales to concede a penalty. Surprised he's allowed to officiate in the middle given his tournament so far.

It started with Dan Biggar and Rhys Webb several years ago. AWJ has joined them on the list of deeply unlikeable players. The Welsh media's adoration of AWJ is vomit inducing.

All of these players you mention are Ospreys. Just saying :D

Only thing I'll defend is that AWJ is class. Leads from the front, lots of donkey work.

Yeah how dare they like one of their best ever players.

C'mon man. I could practically hear the monocle popping out when I read this post

Yeah how dare they like one of their best ever players.

C'mon man. I could practically hear the monocle popping out when I read this post

The Welsh media rarely talk about AWJ's rugby. It's usually stuff about how he once spoke to a child and the child smiled back. It tends to attract nationalistic drivel about how only the Welsh captain knows how to speak to children. Etc.

Latest posts