• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 2] New Zealand vs. Ireland (19/10/2019)

So that's 2 out of 2 for the 'rested' hurricane teams so far. Hope France dont make it 3 tomorrow
Don't think resting had anything to do with it Ireland and Australia were ****. If there's anything Wales can take from this is don't play ****.

Over to Gatland tomorrow, no where near the same challenge but I hope Wales don't crumble under the pressure

No i widzicie zielone cwaniaczki, nie ładnie jest drzeć ryja w czasiue haki. Kara...

There were worries here in NZ, there always will be. Now on to worry about England. Thought Nigel was pretty good tbh. Todd wasn't offside, but yeah. I don't know how he refs like that, I know he loves his rugby so his games flow. But there's such a big difference between him and the rest. There could have been 3 cards or more tonight. That Savea guillotine was a definite yellow mind.

Tough watch for us Northerners that, god only knows how I'd feel if I were from across the Irish Sea :(. Real shame as Schmidt is a proven class coach... and his tenure with Ireland has been a good one, the best ever probably. Just a horrible way to end such a monumental period for their game.

I thought New Zealand were good today and would've troubled all of the remaining Quarter Finalists... I like to think not to the level that the Irish were actually troubled today though (or we're all in real trouble).

England... over to you on this one!

Latest posts