• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 4] Japan vs. South Africa (20/10/2019)

Whilst I do think the ABs will win England will at least give them a contest. I can't see the SAffers or Wales doing it.

Hope so. But it's clear ABs have a higher ceiling than England and if they go play that game at pace and speed and execute it well then just can't see England doing enough to stop them, without making errors, which ABs will punish. UnderCurry will have their work cut out tackling everything and slowing AB ball down.

anyway, back to this game Boks look very limited, as do Wales to me in the matches played this weekend.

Japan have been wonderful this tournament. Sad to see them exit.

Rolling mauls, cynical play and set pieces are how you win rugby these days

Don't forget kicking possession away at every opportunity. It's much worse to be in possession.

There is a form of rugby that doesn't have forward play, set pieces and tactical kicking. Sounds like you both might prefer it.

South Africa won't have this much turnover possession though next week. Definitely not a great performance. Score is a bit flattering.

Faf must honestly be the worst scrum half in the tournament. He is absolutely pathetic.

South Africa is too weak at critical positions. I'm really losing hope in cashing in on my bet of them winning it all.

faf and pollard really need to start playing better. Le roux is awful for 99% of the game. Am and DDA seem to only be turned on 50% of the time as well.

South Africa have effectively won this by virtue of genetics. Literally just too big. Otherwise they've been pretty average.

Latest posts