• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 4] Japan vs. South Africa (20/10/2019)

Well we've loved watching Japan. However it was inevitable, despite the optimism going into the match.

South Africa have done the job, but definitely room for improvement. Next week could well be a game of who makes the least mistakes between S.A and Wales.

You can't criticise the Boks for using the tactics that will get them into the semi. They will have to try something a bit more varied against Wales, but they are capable of that. If JD2 doesn't make it and Biggar starts they can probably beat Wales with 15-18 points, which they are more than capable of.

A shame that Japan couldn't avoid the packs of England or the Boks in the QFs, as they might have had a chance to show some attacking play.

How the heck is Faf man of the match over any forward or Mapimpi?

Can I just suggest, those not supporting either Wales or SA next week, not to watch the game.
I fear for the meltdowns to occur from neutrals :p

Hard lines Japan.

And I have a sneaky feeling England are gonna turn over NZ.

We left so many points on the park. Japan have been dominated the entire second half. They were in it in the first 40, but we killed them in the 2nd half. No two ways about it.

Boks have literally ground down Japan both physically and mentally. Sad to see the Brave Blossoms have nothing left in the tank in the last 20 mins.

Boks almost reminded me of England in the pools
Pretty dominant, never in danger, but left a ton of tries out there

Latest posts