• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 4] Japan vs. South Africa (20/10/2019)

Faf MOTM someone is taking the ****. Marx was the best by a long shot.

Can I just suggest, those not supporting either Wales or SA next week, not to watch the game.
I fear for the meltdowns to occur from neutrals :p

Hard lines Japan.

And I have a sneaky feeling England are gonna turn over NZ.
I'm running a half marathon. I don't know if I'm going to bother watching afterwards.

Can I just suggest, those not supporting either Wales or SA next week, not to watch the game.
I fear for the meltdowns to occur from neutrals :p

Hard lines Japan.

And I have a sneaky feeling England are gonna turn over NZ.

is that because you'd like Wales to face England in the final? Rather than based on any kind of logic?

Sorry Japan the dream had to end eventually. Just remember only one team has ever gone out at the group at a home world cup and you did yourselves proud to not do it here.

23 point win by being rubbish? Who wouldn't take that?

Well done Japan. Gave it plenty, just outmatched up front as we thought.

Did themselves proud all tournament.

3 butchered tries, 1 more possibly butchered. Japan never looked like scoring a try. Willie needs to be dropped, although in the last 20min he did play better...

Good job Japan. Would love to see them play against tier 1 nations often very soon, if world rugby changes anything to make it happen.

Well I'm really gutted for Japan as they're just so amiable in every aspect of their being. Really enjoyed the first half but that second half was difficult to watch at times... probably because I was backing the blossoms and it was slowly slipping away. Anyway fantastic tournament, fantastic staging, fantastically ambitious rugby... I have a load of love for you guys.

Deserved win for the Boks though! Weren't particularly great today, neither were we but I'd put moneys on your guys putting in a performance next week... for some f*****g reason everybody does against us! :mad:

See you guys next Sunday... Warren prepare to unleash the sleeves!

Emotions aside now.

Japan, congratulations. You were the talk of the world. You gave your nation the kind of smiles I haven't seen in many years. Hold your heads high. Humble, history makers, and now cemented as everyone's second favorite team.

May this be the start of better and bigger things for a nation who reminded us all why we love this sport so much.

Arigato.

First half woeful, second half business as usual, hard to believe we're world cup winners but I shall keep the faith.

If I'm absolutely searching for upside it would be that none of our key backs are actually playing very well, perhaps if they ever show up we could actually play some decent rugby.

It it was up to me however Reinach would be in and we'd make some sort of plan for Willie, either Kolbe to 15 or Gelant/Willemse in.

Fag deserved man of the match best player on the park for the Boks along with and I hate to say this but Damian de Allende

Latest posts