• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Semi-Final 2] Wales vs. South Africa (27/10/2019)

Ball game. Well SA need to improve a heck of a lot if England play anything like they did against us. They have the pack to do it, not sure they will though.

This is what I was afraid of, Wales somehow finding a way to win. Because I worry they'll do it next week as well

If Wales can somehow win it after that England performance, extra days rest and all the injured they have they'll be big underdogs which they love.

Nooooo, that's going to cost me my superbru margin.

Edit: thank god thet didn't bother kicking it.

Respect for Wales, an amazing ability to stay in touch in these games. Feel bad fir them but the better side won.

Wales have themselves to blame for that one. The backs may as well have not been on.

I'n not sure I can handle more than 80 minutes of this
Feel bad for Wales and Gatland though.

I don't feel bad for Gatland. He has had 12 years to get Wales attacking well and scoring tries but he has steadfastly refused. He has never developed the Welsh team, progressed them. He kept Howley for 12 years as attack coach. Gatland reaped what he sowed.

We in the final!!! off the worst game of the the RWC. Hopefully we use a different tactic next week and play a bit more, we have the forwards and backline to keep the ball and play

Latest posts