• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][The Final] England vs. South Africa (02/11/2019)

He's duty bound to support Wales as future prince of Wales

Interesting you say the first 20 pages are English arrogance, I just skimmed back over the first 5 and there more non-English people saying England would win than English.
There's literally more South African fans saying England would win than English fans, lol
It probably explains the devastating hair loss.

If Wales had edged out SA in semi, Wales would be world champions now. I tipped France to cause an upset against England but of course England got a bi. Wales would have done to England what SA did - just like they did in the 6Ns.

If Wales had edged out SA in semi, Wales would be world champions now. I tipped France to cause an upset against England but of course England got a bi. Wales would have done to England what SA did - just like they did in the 6Ns.
Tbh we rode our luck with Australia, France and even Fiji to an extent it was only a matter of time before we came out the wrong side of a game that could of swung either way :(

Well I'm glad it's over, wont be bothering to watch the 6 nations.
We just did the God old English thing, bottle it when it really matters, the only good thing about this world cup for me was that wales did not get as far as we did. Unbearable if they ever actually win it imo, not sure why this england team are getting off so lightly from the heavy and stinging criticism they actually deserve......

So, are you saying it didn't matter in the Quarters? Or the Semi-Final?

If you can't handle your team having a bad day, or another team simply being better, then sport isn't for you.

I read most of this thread in a oner and it's been an emotional rollercoaster!

As a neutral I think most posters from both sides handled themselves quite well but it is important we all remember what is truly important, and that is that by tipping SA to win I won my superbru competition.

Every time I see a picture of Faf De Klerk, I visualise instinctively him in his SA underwear holding the Webb Ellis.

This visualisation can not be erased.

Nice

Every time I see a picture of Faf De Klerk, I visualise instinctively him in his SA underwear holding the Webb Ellis.

This visualisation can not be erased.

Nice
Did you see the pic with the Princess standing next to Harry, Harry shaking Faf's hand?She got an eyefull.....

jEB8rIw.jpg

Did you see the pic with the Princess standing next to Harry, Harry shaking Faf's hand?She got an eyefull.....

Don't think she was there lol.

Latest posts