• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ryan Lamb arrested

facepalm.jpg

As if Dean Ryan needed another reason to hate him...

Ive just found out that Anthony Allen is off to Wasps yet we keep faith with this little yob. What with Rambeni coming to our club for next season its been the typically bizarre world of Dean Ryan once again. Send him(Lamb) to Worcester, where the rest of our cast offs go.

Hm.

He better hurry up and develop into the player everyone goes on about him going or I'm going to lose what little faith I have in him. I seem to read a lot of good things but see very little. He'll have Carlos Spencer to learn from next season (hopefully) which'll give him a pleasant reason to stop being **** and a cocky tobe. Well, under the tutalage of Spencer, maybe he'll just learn things about playing rugby...he'll probably get better at being a dick, but a dick we can enjoy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Mar 6 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Also, to note, Barkley was found innocent wasn't he?[/b]

If memory serves me correctly, he was given a slap on the wrist while his brother took the wrap.

In other news... Allen to Wasps? Does that mean a compitent English centre will finally get a call-up?

Lamb is on the bench for the game away at Leicester today. Surprised at this as DR is apparantly furious with him if local news reports are correct. Rumour is he is off in the summer if a decent bid is made. Good riddance.

Never liked the cocky little ****. With all of talk of "The King of Pop" returning for a few concerts, Ryan Lamb reminds me of Mr "I like young boys" Jackson. Lamb has talent aplenty but makes it so hard for himself to show it. It's as if he enjoys wasting it and still acts like he is the best.

His problem is he likes to be the big star out on the **** in Cheltenham but fails to recognise that he has achieved very little in his career so far.

Anthony Allen To Wasps?

Quality Centre In My Opinion.

As for Ryan Lamb, been hyped up for ages and still nothing, time to leave i think.

Latest posts