• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA Rugby Presedent lashes out at SANZAR partners NZ and Australia

Fixed that for you. No thanks required.

I agree, though I would say NZ were somewhat unlucky (not because of the ref) but thats not the point, the point is SA won through having no decent opposition and that the hype around the Springboks because of that and last year had very little substance. Had they beat the Lions by 30 points then maybe I would have been impressed.

God I love to hate the Springboks

Woodward, your posts are annoying. SA won the World Cup and then whooped us in 2009 because they were the better team. No doubt. We were better in 2008, but then we didn't manage to adapt in 2009. NZ is winning at the moment because they're the best team in the world. At the moment. South Africa won last year because they were the best. That's the end of the story.

Finally. A sensible comment. Thanks for that Nick. So funny how victories get to peoples head. God knows how off some Springbok fans were last year thanks to gloating and big heads. Makes me ashamed sometimes. We needed to get brought down to Earth. That's for sure.

It's not because the All Blacks are winning that I'm saying this, I've always said that and I actually signed up for this forum last season but I think I used a wrong email address or something. I can't help that the Springboks of recent years haven't impressed me and that I consider their success extremely lucky, as opposed to the Australian teams that tormented us around late nineties early 00's **** they were good

It's not because the All Blacks are winning that I'm saying this, I've always said that and I actually signed up for this forum last season but I think I used a wrong email address or something. I can't help that the Springboks of recent years haven't impressed me and that I consider their success extremely lucky, as opposed to the Australian teams that tormented us around late nineties early 00's **** they were good

Convienent you appear when NZ are beating all-comers instead of losing the odd game.

Latest posts