• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA team vs Saracens on 17th Nov

Good try by Barritt there,
According to wikipedia he can play for England (despite being SA through and through... :S), so Johnson should snap him up, it's not as if we have an abundance of 12s (the only other 12 we have is a maori, so he'd fit right in :p)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Nov 17 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
According to wikipedia he can play for England (despite being SA through and through... :S), so Johnson should snap him up, it's not as if we have an abundance of 12s (the only other 12 we have is a maori, so he'd fit right in :p)[/b]

If you have family history it's still debatable if you can play for a country (living there helps)... But on residency, that law is garbage and should never EVER be selected.

The fact that all the part-time England fans moan about a Kiwi who lives and plays in France being injured is a prime example.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 17 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Nov 17 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to wikipedia he can play for England (despite being SA through and through... :S), so Johnson should snap him up, it's not as if we have an abundance of 12s (the only other 12 we have is a maori, so he'd fit right in :p)[/b]

If you have family history it's still debatable if you can play for a country (living there helps)... But on residency, that law is garbage and should never EVER be selected.

The fact that all the part-time England fans moan about a Kiwi who lives and plays in France being injured is a prime example.
[/b][/quote]
I agree, wholeheartedly.
Though i do really like Flutey, he shouldn't be in an England shirt/anywhere near one, really

Right.... 10 minutes to go and the score is 21-23.

The Boks are getting worse by the minute and Sarries don't have the ******** to play the ball, constantly kicking it up in the air or doing DGs that have about the same accuracy as F Styen in a hurricane.

And Will Greenwood has started chewing on Barritts cock calling him an England player.

Glad I didn't go.

Miles Harrisson has multiplying fans on the brain... It was 40,000 10 minutes ago, then it became 46,000 2 minutes ago... Now it's just under 50,000!

It'll be a sell-out by full time!!!! :lol:

How many Saracens knock-ons can a ref and his touch judges miss in a 2 minute period? I counted at least 6 just then...

Naughty naughty referee. Blew up early.

Anyway, <strike>Springboks</strike> Sarries get it done (squeaky bum style).

Springboks <strike>Sarries</strike> continue their Tour from Hell.

So let me get this straight, we were actually playing ok, then PDV sends on all the rubbish turds that lost us the game against Leicester ?

:/

Where in the whole wide green world is that the smart thing to do ?

as soon as those subs came on I knew, absolutely knew we were going to lose that game, Scrums were so unbelievably poor I wanted to leave the room everytime a scrum was on, and to top it off we had 2 useless scrumhalves to boot.

I hope PDV just realises what a complete tool he's been with the selections, when we could have taken so many better players, even our lineouts were a joke.

On a plus side, I did like how De Jong played, and Wynand Olivier was pretty good as well, De Jong should be making his way to the actual springbok side soon enough, and Bekker was awesome :)

Any chance we could unarchive the Lions 2009 sub-forum?

I see an opportunity for mischief

Bloody hell, Prestwick will be reaching for the tour of incompetence sig at this rate!

Latest posts