• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saints announce Burrda as new kit supplier

I am! BOOM BOOM!!
69375c50d4d1131025c499f486f0c7b6_jpg_350x500_q85.jpg

I am not crackers.... and I shall use this graph to explain why ...

here ...is me 2258059088a10831871914l.jpg i shall be represented by the Pinky circle in the graph

here....are crackers
ist2_43201-soda-crackers.jpg which will be represented by the green circle on the graph
f77e26f9-52b7-4a22-9f6e-0da0f1d51073.jpg

Now from viewing the graph one can safely say that I do not intersect crackers at any point ..ergo I am not crackers :)

I am not crackers.... and I shall use this graph to explain why ...

here ...is me View attachment 304 i shall be represented by the Pinky circle in the graph

here....are crackers
View attachment 305 which will be represented by the green circle on the graph
View attachment 306

Now from viewing the graph one can safely say that I do not intersect crackers at any point ..ergo I am not crackers :)

That's a fairly crackers explanation.

Im the one doing the dumping........note to anyone who just sees this comment as top of next page and too lazy to look at previous comments it is not me taking a **** its me doing a tackle .... :p

Im the one doing the dumping........note to anyone who just sees this comment as top of next page and too lazy to look at previous comments it is not me taking a **** its me doing a tackle .... :p

Are you Jaques Fourie in disguise?

everyone who sees that thinks Im a terribly dirty player look at in large he comes down onto his back honestly was not a spear :p

view my album on my profile on this...few more big hits on it

LMAO! :p

My fav Nige on-field quote is "Now, I dunno what I saw there, but I don't wanna see it again!!"

Latest posts