• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sale 9-14 London Irish

G

getofmeland

<div align="center">But the Sharks' woes increased midway through the second half as second row Dean Schofield was shown his second yellow card of the season after holding onto the ball in a ruck.

Sale: Cueto (capt); Mayor, Taylor, Bell, Foden; Thomas, Wigglesworth; Roberts, Bruno, Evans, Day, Schofield, Jones, ***terrell, Fernandez Lobbe.
Replacements: Briggs, Sheridan, Turner/Stewart, Cox, Hills, Vilk/Hanley/Seveali'i, Blair.

London Irish: Armitage; Ojo, Mapusua, Flutey, Tagicakibau; Geraghty, Hodgson; Lea'aetoa, Coetzee, Rautenbach, Kennedy, Casey, Roche, Armitage, Murphy.
Replacements: Hatley, Russell, Hudson, Leguizamon, Magne, Mordt, Barry Everitt.

From BBC Sport
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Sale certainly seem to be struggling after being hit with some big injuries... Could they be dragged in to the Relegation battle??
[/left] </div>

Well I know they are a bit off the pace they could be dragged into the battle for relegation... which wouldnt be good for them...

And I think we can safely say that they wont be the champions this season... the question is will they make the HC??

what's the HC? this is my first season following rugby and i want to know what it is. thanks.

Just out of interest, if this is your first season, why pick Sale to support?

Is it Man United syndrome?

Just out of interest, if this is your first season, why pick Sale to support?

Is it Man United syndrome?
[/b]

because i'm moving to manchester in 2 years. and yes, i support man u, what's that got to do with anything?

I was asking whether supporting the champions in rugby was similar to a lot of people who supported Man United when i was growing up. Basically because they were winning.

Sale, like a lot of clubs who become successful in any sport, suddenly seem to have a lot more fans.

I was asking whether supporting the champions in rugby was similar to a lot of people who supported Man United when i was growing up. Basically because they were winning.

Sale, like a lot of clubs who become successful in any sport, suddenly seem to have a lot more fans.
[/b]

no, it's not because they were doing good, it's becauce i'm moving to manchester in a few years is why i support them and man u. hope that clears it up.

well, more specifically, i'm moving to sale.

Not when I was a kid. Man United were the first club I ever experienced fair weather fans around, therefore in my mind it will always be 'Man United syndrome'.

Leicester and Wasps seem to have been rugby's equivilants.

I support Liverpool and I hate Man United... I will always hate them with a passion...

Its natural mate, they hate us we hate them....

Whereas everyone loves Man City. We're the Premiership's equivilant of the Ireland rugby team. We never actually win anything, but my word we're plucky. And enjoy nothing more than laughing at casual abuse which comes our way.

Latest posts