• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sale are looking good!

P

presty99

my moneys on sale, gret signing oof m tait
mcalister is fantastic, player of the premiership so far, probably trhe best in the world!
all blacks are missing him badly!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (presty99 @ Oct 22 2008, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my moneys on sale, gret signing oof m tait[/b]
Tait has done nothing all season (he's been injured for most of it). That said, how can he be a great signing? :huh:
And, well, we'll need to get rid of this choking habit before we have a chance of winning the whole Premiership. I think 3rd would be a feasible place to put us based on current form... /BIAS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (presty99 @ Oct 22 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
mcalister is fantastic, player of the premiership so far, probably trhe best in the world!
all blacks are missing him badly![/b]

How are we missing McAlister? I didn't even realise he left to be honest. He's never played as good as Nonu has (this year) for the All Blacks. Sure, he's been on fire for Sale and he would walk into the no. 12 jersey if he returned home right now given his current form, but we're not exactly "missing" him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Oct 25 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (presty99 @ Oct 22 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all blacks are missing him badly![/b]

How are we missing McAlister? I didn't even realise he left to be honest. He's never played as good as Nonu has (this year) for the All Blacks. Sure, he's been on fire for Sale and he would walk into the no. 12 jersey if he returned home right now given his current form, but we're not exactly "missing" him.
[/b][/quote]
I thought the same. I mean, I'm kinda a small fan of McAlister (^_^) and, well, you guys did win the 3N by slaugtering the Aussies on their home turf, so I don't see how you could be missing him. 'specially since Nonu is one of the best centres in the SH, on current form at least.

Latest posts