TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
12 January 2011, 2:30 pm
By Katie Nattress

salesharksTeam.jpg

Sale Sharks have named their team for Friday evenings Amlin Challenge Cup game against Petrarca, at Edgeley Park, Kick Off 7-45pm.

Head Coach Pete Anglesea said, "It is very unlikely that we will qualify now but I want to carry on the momentum the team have shown recently. I have rested some of the players as we have played three big games in the space of eleven days. In doing so it opens the door for several of the squad players to put their hand up and take their opportunity. We have some big games coming up over the coming weeks and will be losing some players to the Six Nations. I want to finish the group games off with two good performances before we prepare for the big game against Newport Gwent Dragons in the LV=Cup in a fortnights time." Team: Nick Macleod, Mathew Tait, Jonny Kennedy, Andy Tuilagi, Mark Cueto, Rob Miller, Will Cliff, Lee Imiolek, Ben Roberts, Henry Thomas, Nic Rouse, Sean Cox, James Gaskell, Neil McMillan, Chris Brightwell
Replacements: Marc Jones, Aston Croall, Simon McIntyre, Wame Lewaravu, Carl Fearns, Chris Leck, Charlie Hodgson, Chris Bell

Easy game for Tait and Cueto: With those centres they won't touch the ball all game

Latest posts