<div align=\'center\'>
Sale.png
VS
Leicester.png

Sale Sharks Vs Leicester Tigers

Friday 4th, Edgeley Park</div>

O

Olyy

We'll be lucky not to get a complete spanking tonight, if we continue on like we have in preseason.
Hopefully Cohen will do something magic

B

Bullitt

If cohen is anything like his last season with us still, defensively your lost should be sound - Using him as the defence and Cueto as the attack is their best option.

Then again, neither will be able to do much about the rolling maul!

S

SecondRow04

Full Time

Sale Sharks 15 - 12 Leicester Tigers
Thomas and Staunton exchanged penalties throughout

didnt see that one comming, good for sale to get win over a big rival!

A

An Tarbh

given some of the despair from Sale fans that'll certainly be a good tonic.

M

monkeypigeon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Second Rower @ Sep 4 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Full Time

Sale Sharks 15 - 12 Leicester Tigers
Thomas and Staunton exchanged penalties throughout

didnt see that one comming, good for sale to get win over a big rival![/b]

No wonder they lost. Useless *******-sword....

yeh, that's right. It's not cursing if I call him a type of sword!

O

Olyy

Surprised/Happy with that :)
"watched" it on the live news feed on the premiership site, looks like hodgson missed a fair few, and from what i listened to on the radio on there, we gave away a penalty pretty close to their tryline (as in, we got a penalty, but then someone said something and it got reversed), but overall pleased with it :)

C

Col

Have to say that is a pick me up. After the loss of several World Class performers this summer and some mediocre signings I didn't hold out much hope for anything other than 9th spot above Worcester, Newcastle & Leeds. We missed out on the playoffs due to our abysmal pack during the 6 nations. Losing McAlister, Lobbe, Chabal etc I could have taken on the chin if we had signed some seriously good back-up to first choice front row. Apparently the front row impressed tonight which bodes well.

Latest posts