• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sale v Worcester (Fri)

I should think so, although Sale have a nack of cocking things up against crap teams. Worcester certainly are a crap team.

I should think so, although Sale have a nack of cocking things up against crap teams. Worcester certainly are a crap team.
[/b]

:D

Surely not even Sale can ******** this one up? Win away at Leicester and then a home game against Worcester... points begging to be had.

Well, what do ya know! What a let off! Hopefully this will give Saracens the kick up the arse they need to finish the season with a flourish!

Irish beat Worcester by one point and now Sale has lost to them. If Worcester manage to beat Leicester, I'm gonna call shenanigans. SHENANIGANS!

Irish beat Worcester by one point and now Sale has lost to them. If Worcester manage to beat Leicester, I'm gonna call shenanigans. SHENANIGANS!
[/b]

Interesting that you should say that:

Worcester Warriors have invited referee Wayne Barnes into Sixways to try and identify why crucial decisions have gone against them.[/b]

Link (Clicky)

:wacko:

[/b]

go on then!!!!

sale certainly didnt perform in this match!!!

Latest posts