• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sales

Wally

Academy Player
Now that the world cup is over I imagine this one to go straight to the bargain bin. Does anyone know how it faired financially?

Now that the world cup is over I imagine this one to go straight to the bargain bin. Does anyone know how it faired financially?

Urm ... silly question that has been covered by the RWC game and RC.

They won't release sales figures openly to the public. SIDHE have said the same thing.

Urm ... silly question that has been covered by the RWC game and RC.

They won't release sales figures openly to the public. SIDHE have said the same thing.

It's not uncommon for game sales to be public knowledge. My apologies I don't read every word spoken by HB and SIDHE you ******.

It's not uncommon for game sales to be public knowledge. My apologies I don't read every word spoken by HB and SIDHE you ******.

Wow ... such a cool guy.

And companies do withhold sales figures, not all but most.

Last edited:
In answer to the question, I should coco that (in the UK at least) RWC did alrights and (and for head-to-head purposes) wiped the floor with RC. Primarily because RWC has spent the past couple of months in the top 5 of the charts (and still in the top 20 now) while only 6 copies of RC ever saw the white cliffs.

Cymro it was a bit unneccasery for you to say "silly question that's been answered". That's just not nice

Cymro it was a bit unneccasery for you to say "silly question that's been answered". That's just not nice

Urm ... stating fact sorry. It's been covered on the forum. Chipping in when its nothing to do with yourself is not nice.

To quote The Rock:

8812305b-a667-4ed3-b8a3-3fcb5b7c725e.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts