LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
Anyone here got either one?

What do you like about it, what don't you like about it.

Upgrading my phone but can't decide.

Will prob root or Jailbreak it when I get them as well.

I upgraded to the Iphone 6 plus last week.

I have to say I'm really impressed by it.

My dad also switched now from Samsung to Iphone, due to the poor service he was getting from the Samsung store in town, and that the Note 4 had a lot of problems when he tried calling people.

What Impresses me the most of the 6+, is that it's battery life is way better than any previous Iphone I had...

As long as it's not the Sony Z3 you're good to go as far as I'm concerned (yes, I got the Z3 and am not happy at all...).

neither i'd go for a Motorola. :)

I like Android L, it's really slick and it's still running on my Nexus 4 perfectly well, but i gues sit comes down to how much of a tinkerer are you and do you take a lot of photo's?

I'd go for the note, but I'm unashamedly a big android fan, and can't stand Apple/iOS.

I'd get the note myself, when I upgrade next month, but with the size of it I'd probably smash it at work or something - going to go with the new Galaxy instead.

Really split between the 2, Jailbreaking is fairly easy and means you can do a lot of stuff (Customisation) that android does.

But then rooting the note 4 looks fairly simple and has a lot of benefits.

Main issues for Note 4 is no imassage (Use it a lot ATM), but plus are the battery and SD cards (SD cards esp as can have separate ones for TV shows, Films etc)

But IPhone look nicer, Jailbreaking gives it a lot more features.

Seems the Note 4 lag can be easily fixed.

Very much a fan of Android so never get a Iphone but never a Samsung either, HTC all the way !

As long as it's not the Sony Z3 you're good to go as far as I'm concerned (yes, I got the Z3 and am not happy at all...).

Alternatively, I've got a Z3 and its the best phone I've ever owned and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Latest posts