• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete

T

tommowins

Please don't post stuff here, its mainly for updates (post in the other threads) but still, thanks for the comment. Don't forget to thank the others too!

Please upload to another place i would like the mod but it doesnt want to download at filefront!

Sure i'll see what I can do.

But please! everyone! stop posting in this topic. This is just where we will release stuff.

Here is the link for some media fire. The different downloads are the same as above. SANZAR + AirNZ Cup, AirNZ Cup, updated SANZAR roster and the unistallation files. These are no different from the ones on filefront so it is personal preference or what your computer allows for where you download this from.

MediaFire link:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4205ea9...f53a10314feed41

Hey i was just wondering if u could fix up the patch... being that in the Air NZ Cup there is still crusaders in the comp instead of manawatu...?

Someone touched on this before and i was just wondering if it was going to be fixed... cheers

Textures on the kits would be fantastic! It is a great patch and with work could become a superb one!

I will be fixing up this patch. I have already made numerous kits, and the rest is on it's way.

See the sanzar mup thread for more details.

don't worry about this mod, a better one is on its way. See Shaheen J's kit mod thread for the progress

Hi guys. Starting to get into the modding scene myself, will post anything I manage to do on the forum thinking of doing a proper South African patch, including the vodacom Cup and Currie Cup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dangan @ Jan 16 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Please do not post in evry thread the same statement Enjay2008.cheers[/b]

Sorry, bout that, my IE was giving grief, buttons not working the way they were supposed to

Can the currie cup be created?

Maybe you can replace the Six nations with
Blue Bulls
Lions
Cheetahs
Sharks
WP
Griquas

That would be lekker!

Latest posts