SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete

Discussion in 'EA Rugby 08' started by tommowins, Jul 27, 2008.

1. tommowins

tommowins Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. tommowins

tommowins Guest

4. steynboi

steynboi Guest

wkd man i will try out today

5. tommowins

tommowins Guest

Please don't post stuff here, its mainly for updates (post in the other threads) but still, thanks for the comment. Don't forget to thank the others too!

6. tommowins

tommowins Guest

also soon this will be pinned at the top, hopefully

7. ama1

ama1 Guest

Hey guys,
    Here is an updated Sanzar Cup roster. In addition to the 2008 Currie Cup Squads and 2007 Mazda Australian Rugby championship squads, I have finished adding the 2008 Air NZ Cup Squads.
    I also tweaked the stats, and noticed that the game became noticeably more difficult.

Here is the link (File is 95kb)
    http://files.filefront.com/Sanzar+Cup+Upda...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy

8. STORMERSMAN

STORMERSMAN Guest

Please upload to another place i would like the mod but it doesnt want to download at filefront!

9. tommowins

tommowins Guest

Sure i'll see what I can do.

But please! everyone! stop posting in this topic. This is just where we will release stuff.

10. tommowins

tommowins Guest

Here is the link for some media fire. The different downloads are the same as above. SANZAR + AirNZ Cup, AirNZ Cup, updated SANZAR roster and the unistallation files. These are no different from the ones on filefront so it is personal preference or what your computer allows for where you download this from.

MediaFire link:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4205ea9...f53a10314feed41

11. Superman159

Superman159 Guest

Hey i was just wondering if u could fix up the patch... being that in the Air NZ Cup there is still crusaders in the comp instead of manawatu...?

Someone touched on this before and i was just wondering if it was going to be fixed... cheers

12. fulham7

fulham7 Guest

Hi, maybe a dumb question but what does this replace??

13. Haysie

Haysie Guest

Textures on the kits would be fantastic! It is a great patch and with work could become a superb one!

14. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

I will be fixing up this patch. I have already made numerous kits, and the rest is on it's way.

See the sanzar mup thread for more details.

15. tommowins

tommowins Guest

where is the SANZAR MUP thread?

16. jimbook

jimbook Guest

What Does The Mod Replace???

17. tommowins

tommowins Guest

don't worry about this mod, a better one is on its way. See Shaheen J's kit mod thread for the progress

18. Enjay2008

Enjay2008 Guest

Hi guys. Starting to get into the modding scene myself, will post anything I manage to do on the forum thinking of doing a proper South African patch, including the vodacom Cup and Currie Cup

19. dangandan

dangandan Guest

Please do not post in evry thread the same statement Enjay2008.cheers

20. Enjay2008

Enjay2008 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dangan @ Jan 16 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sorry, bout that, my IE was giving grief, buttons not working the way they were supposed to

21. neonols

neonols Guest

Can the currie cup be created?

Maybe you can replace the Six nations with
    Blue Bulls
    Lions
    Cheetahs
    Sharks
    WP
    Griquas

That would be lekker!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!