• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens lost at Home.

M

munstermuffin

Does this loss mean free season tickets for fans next year or something like that.

Oh I thought it was only in reference to league games but what happens now.

Saracens are just total shite in every way this season. They may be getting results but they're quickly becoming the team i most hate in the league.

The crowd were shouting 'cheat' at Flatman as he gave Mercey a lesson in scrummaging, as well as jeering Bath when they kicked for goal. They play shite rugby - the ball never gets past their 10. Venter could learn a thing or two from Steve Meehan and co.

Meehan and Venter are both childish moaning wankers. No lessons to be learned there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 28 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Meehan and Venter are both childish moaning wankers. No lessons to be learned there.[/b]

If you look at the way Bath play (sometimes), i'm sure you'd agree that Meehan could teach Venter something about how to play a game of rugby.

Last season, granted. Let's wait to see if the past fortnight is more then a flash in the pan however.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 28 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Last season, granted. Let's wait to see if the past fortnight is more then a flash in the pan however.[/b]

Fair enough let's wait and see till the end of the season, but Premiership results since Christmas are:

Bath Rugby 24 - 8 Gloucester Rugby

Leeds Carnegie 15 - 20 Bath Rugby

London Irish 22 - 35 Bath Rugby

Bath Rugby 37 - 13 Worcester Warriors

Saracens 14 - 16 Bath Rugby

plus a AWC win 40-7 against Sale.

That's 2 months of consistently good results.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Feb 28 2010, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 28 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meehan and Venter are both childish moaning wankers. No lessons to be learned there.[/b]

If you look at the way Bath play (sometimes), i'm sure you'd agree that Meehan could teach Venter something about how to play a game of rugby.
[/b][/quote]

Last season, because Meehan fed them
cocaineSmall.jpg
before matches to make them all hyper.

Latest posts