• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens name squad for 7s tournament

tinchy17

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
I know it may be a few weeks away or something like that, but Saracens have already named their squad for the 7s tournament to be played at Harlequins!

This is it:

"1 George Kruis
2 Jackson Wray
3 Nils Mordt
4 Jamie Bache
5 Henry Staff
6 Owen Farrell
7 Kevin Barrett
8 Luke Baldwin
9 Jake Sharp
10 Noah Cato
11 Dave Vincent
12 Jamie Hearn"

Apart from Barrett, Cato and Farrell, who the hell are they all? Oh yeah, I know Mordt too, but he's ignorable enough.

And for that matter, who is actually any good apart from Barrett?

Isn't Owen Farrell the son of Andy Farrell? How's he as a player?

Isn't Owen Farrell the son of Andy Farrell? How's he as a player?

Yes he is Andy Farrell's son. I've never seen him play, so I don't know how he plays.

Apart from Barrett, Cato and Farrell, who the hell are they all? Oh yeah, I know Mordt too, but he's ignorable enough.

And for that matter, who is actually any good apart from Barrett?

How are you supposed to pronounce Mordt's surname?

Last edited by a moderator:
"More-t".

Owen Farrell isn't all that special. A lot of hype is made about him because of his name, but that about it really. Whenever I've seen him play he's been the worst player on the pitch - takes after Dad in that respect.

"More-t".

Owen Farrell isn't all that special. A lot of hype is made about him because of his name, but that about it really. Whenever I've seen him play he's been the worst player on the pitch - takes after Dad in that respect.

As a fellow Owen, I can see why there would be hype around the name. It's awesome.

"More-t".

I thought it was Mordor-t.

These are all youngsters apart from the new buys and apart from one or two LV Trophy games and this 7s match Owen Farrell hasn't even played anything more than a A-League fixture. Theres no way I'm gonna comment on those guys unless I see them!

Hurray! Another Sarries fan.

I thought it was Mordor-t.

These are all youngsters apart from the new buys and apart from one or two LV Trophy games and this 7s match Owen Farrell hasn't even played anything more than a A-League fixture. Theres no way I'm gonna comment on those guys unless I see them!

Hurray! Another Sarries fan.

It's sort of obvious from my username that I support the Sarries! Anyway, they did brilliantly last season and hopefully they'll follow that example this season.

Thats Edmonton when people ask for the way to Ikea...

..trust me, you'll know when you get there..

Why not more 1st XV players? Brits would be awesome.

Latest posts