Saracens New Kit Released

Discussion in 'Aviva Premiership / LV Cup' started by steynboi, Aug 7, 2008.

1. steynboi

steynboi Guest

Revolting its disgusting, saracens always have crap kit imo!.

I did get my pink edition the other day.

[​IMG]

Wonder what the away looks like.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Vambo

Vambo Guest

Looks ok to me.

4. steynboi

steynboi Guest

i hate the collar. It sucks :(

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Well, at least it's not got as many sponsors on it this year!

Looks wrong without a ball being stuffed up it though...

6. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Go back to stripes or something rather than random lines on a black shirt. A plain black shirt wouldn't look bad.

7. steynboi

steynboi Guest

[​IMG]

this was nicest sarrries shirt

8. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Man, I can't believe we had Andy Goode. Wasn't that in his "fat goose" stage?

9. Macsen

Macsen Guest

Looks OK but the shirt in the picture has a bit of Steve Borthwick on it.

10. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Well, there is a price for perfection, I'm afriad.

Better than having the ugly mugs of Neath's finest chavs wearing the jersey anyway.

11. steynboi

steynboi Guest

lol. Is neath really a chav place because they say watford most chaviest in united kingdom :(

12. Macsen

Macsen Guest

That insult may have hit home if I wasn't from 150 miles to the north of Neath, and had ever been there. The chaviness of their general population is unknown to me, but I'll be sure to arrange a hunting expedition.

13. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

It wasn't aimed at you! Begone back to your parc or whatever it is you call it!

14. Cymro

Cymro Guest

All I can tell you its not the place you want to go and visit in a hurry!

15. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

<span style="font-family:Arial">u is regtig nie help! ophou hierdie verspot praat! ...</span>

16. steynboi

steynboi Guest

i use to live on the outskirts of watford :S

17. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Then you probably used to have a bbq in a tesco shopping trolley, with plenty of special brew, some McD's some KFC and a whole lotta burberry goin' on.

18. steynboi

steynboi Guest

no im not a chav i lived in the posh part (i aint posh) we pretty much lived in the rich bit we were 10 mins from watford.

19. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

on the plus side at least you having englands great former 12 as co captain :bleh!:

20. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Fixed for greater justice. Don't forget that Rob Carney played for Great Britain in League :bleh!:

EDIT: Sadly while Watford is awful, its the best place for a team like Saracens because of its proximity to the three great counties of Bucks, Essex and Herts!

Apparently our benefactor (Nigel Wray) is in talks with Watford FC "about the freehold of Vicarage Road"

I pray to every god availible that he's talking about terminating our stay there and building our own stadium in Watford!

21. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

indeed he did but fortunatly he doesnt play for my club and only ever disgraced the green jersey in a warm up game. any chance he had was ruined by EOS's selection of picking the same 15 players for the last 4 years

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!