• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens New Kit Released

S

steynboi

Revolting its disgusting, saracens always have crap kit imo!.

I did get my pink edition the other day.

new-shirt-ezine2.gif

Wonder what the away looks like.

Well, at least it's not got as many sponsors on it this year!

Looks wrong without a ball being stuffed up it though...

Go back to stripes or something rather than random lines on a black shirt. A plain black shirt wouldn't look bad.

Man, I can't believe we had Andy Goode. Wasn't that in his "fat goose" stage?

Well, there is a price for perfection, I'm afriad.

Better than having the ugly mugs of Neath's finest chavs wearing the jersey anyway.

lol. Is neath really a chav place because they say watford most chaviest in united kingdom :(

Better than having the ugly mugs of Neath's finest chavs wearing the jersey anyway. [/b]
That insult may have hit home if I wasn't from 150 miles to the north of Neath, and had ever been there. The chaviness of their general population is unknown to me, but I'll be sure to arrange a hunting expedition.

It wasn't aimed at you! Begone back to your parc or whatever it is you call it!

lol. Is neath really a chav place because they say watford most chaviest in united kingdom :( [/b]

All I can tell you its not the place you want to go and visit in a hurry!

lol. Is neath really a chav place because they say watford most chaviest in united kingdom :( [/b]

<span style="font-family:Arial">u is regtig nie help! ophou hierdie verspot praat! ...</span>

Then you probably used to have a bbq in a tesco shopping trolley, with plenty of special brew, some McD's some KFC and a whole lotta burberry goin' on.

no im not a chav i lived in the posh part (i aint posh) we pretty much lived in the rich bit we were 10 mins from watford.

on the plus side at least you having englands great former 12 as co captain :bleh!:

on the plus side at least you having Great Britain's great former 12 as co captain :bleh!: [/b]

Fixed for greater justice. Don't forget that Rob Carney played for Great Britain in League :bleh!:

EDIT: Sadly while Watford is awful, its the best place for a team like Saracens because of its proximity to the three great counties of Bucks, Essex and Herts!

Apparently our benefactor (Nigel Wray) is in talks with Watford FC "about the freehold of Vicarage Road"

I pray to every god availible that he's talking about terminating our stay there and building our own stadium in Watford!

indeed he did but fortunatly he doesnt play for my club and only ever disgraced the green jersey in a warm up game. any chance he had was ruined by EOS's selection of picking the same 15 players for the last 4 years

Latest posts