• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens to refund season tickets

This is ludicrous! The only thing they may get out of this is a bit of fan loyalty, which is easily won and lost. Toulon wont be to happy with this either.

There is a sneaky part of me wanting them to lose a game now.

Yeah, this seems a bit too cocky. Good on them if they win, but I wouldn't mind if they are made to pay.

Newcastle have shown they're dangerous on the road, but I reckon Toulon are going to give them the pummelling of a lifetime next week, especially as they'll rather be safe before Castres come to visit and they won't want to leave anything to chance with the Italians.

I hope they get smashed in every game now. Their negative rugby and whining was bad enough but now they seem to think they're the cat's pyjamas or someting!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 7 2010, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hope they get smashed in every game now. Their negative rugby and whining was bad enough but now they seem to think they're the cat's pyjamas or someting![/b]

It's almost like they're South African...

Them South Africans are very cocky <_<

Heard rumours some of the few English player may move to clubs at home :lol:

I'd buy a season ticket if I didn't live too far away to travel down every week and liked Football.

Latest posts