• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v Glasgow: Heineken Cup Quarter Final

I'm rooting for Glasgow, but... I mean come on. Saracens by like 12, right?

Let's Go Glasgow!
scotland-flag-animated.gif

flags_scotstoun.jpg

Hoping for a Sarries win.

Revenge for The Twickers Cluster.

Bt sport have thoroughly cocked up their settings today.

Funnily enough, their other channels are fine.

Quiet thread.

Almost fell asleep around the 30 minute mark but Warriors finished the first half well. What's going on with Hogg's hair though, looked green?!

Quiet thread.

Almost fell asleep around the 30 minute mark but Warriors finished the first half well. What's going on with Hogg's hair though, looked green?!

It's been a good game.

Jamie George has been a class above in opinion

Dave Rennie has been a disappointment. Can keep Glasgow ticking along in the Pro14 but hasn't built a side that can compete at this level.

Plastic pitches?

3rd ankle injury this game alone. Few players with friction burns also.

Dave Rennie has been a disappointment. Can keep Glasgow ticking along in the Pro14 but hasn't built a side that can compete at this level.

In fairness to him his 13, 11 & 14 in particular today are what, third choice? He has been a bit of a disappointment because the Chiefs under him looked pure amazeballs, but he doesn't have the resources to compete with Leinster and Saracens.

In fairness to him his 13, 11 & 14 in particular today are what, third choice? He has been a bit of a disappointment because the Chiefs under him looked pure amazeballs, but he doesn't have the resources to compete with Leinster and Saracens.

That's fair but I just think Cockers has recruited far better and made Edinburgh far more competitive at this level. Also interesting to note that Cockers has won every game against Glasgow bar one. Hopefully Glasgow can sort out recruitment over the summer.

Latest posts