Saracens v Gloucester

B

Bullitt

<div align='center'>
Saracens.png
V
Gloucester.png

Sun 16th Nov, 15:00, Vicarage Road</div>

The tractors invade Mordor as Saracens welcome Gloucester for what will be this weekends hardest prediction. Little separates either side so far this year with 3 wins and 2 losses apiece in the league, bonus points proving the only difference. Gloucester have yet to show their form which made them the un-official league champions last season and will want to take something home from Watford, while Eddie Jones will be sure to make a lot of noise to whoever will listen regardless of a win or loss.

Key Men: Glen Jackson and Lesley Vainikolo

Mites Prediction: Home advantage secures Fez Heads a narrow win. 4-1

I'm predicting Saracens will win by seven wickets and will score over 200 runs.

Another terrible performance on the way from Glos. Get some hard core forwards and Ryan must go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Nov 11 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Another terrible performance on the way from Glos. Get some hard core forwards and Ryan must go.[/b]
I hope your wrong but sadly you're probably not

I think Glos will start to put it together as they begin to turn their season around, on the back of a strong return from Anthony Allen and a strong kicking game from Olly, who will come into the match as a replacement for Lamb and will open up the backline with a few nice breaks and some intelligent kicking, as well as stronger defensive effort to get himself back in the frame for England. I think Narraway will also have an impact on the proceedings from the bench, as well as Dave Lewis having a good go to get an extended run in the #9 shirt.

Glos by 10, 27-17.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ollybarkley @ Nov 15 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Olly, who will come into the match as a replacement for Lamb and will open up the backline with a few nice breaks and some intelligent kicking, as well as stronger defensive effort to get himself back in the frame for England.[/b]

cat_FACEPALM.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ollybarkley @ Nov 15 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think Glos will start to put it together as they begin to turn their season around, on the back of a strong return from Anthony Allen and a strong kicking game from Olly, who will come into the match as a replacement for Lamb and will open up the backline with a few nice breaks and some intelligent kicking, as well as stronger defensive effort to get himself back in the frame for England. I think Narraway will also have an impact on the proceedings from the bench, as well as Dave Lewis having a good go to get an extended run in the #9 shirt.

Glos by 10, 27-17.[/b]

epic-failure08.jpg

Latest posts