Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

Vicarage Road, Sunday 5th December, 14:15

ESPN are making a real big deal about Venters imminent departure.

Strettle makes a huge break, but the turnover means Tom Guest offloads brilliantly and sends George Lowe in from 60m. Wonderful try.

Ouch, I'm really pleased to not be Ollie Smith right now. *winces*

is the commentator watching the same game? 2 tries to 1 to sarries apparently...

What happened to him?
Just turned it on as he was being stretchered off

now it is 2 tries to 1. great turnover from saull, good offloads, penalty. maul rolls over very easily.

What happened to him?
Just turned it on as he was being stretchered off

Right leg got pinned and twisted in contact, looked like a cruciate went out. 18 months potentially.

Right leg got pinned and twisted in contact, looked like a cruciate went out. 18 months potentially.
Oof!

I know nothing about scrums, but is Marler really doing a number on his opposite number? Every scrum he seems to munch the guy,
Borthwick took a bit of offence to it then

Ben Kay on the commentary seems to think Nieto has got into Marlers head.Afraid to say I spent too much time poncing around with the ball in my playing days, so I don't know!

Usual websites. No links on TRF, "Justin" case you plan on putting them up.

Good work by Tom Guest there,

There's another guy to add to the list of backrowers who could/should play for England :p

He's been brilliant. Incredible how Danny care can play like that for Quins but constantly under-performs for England?

Latest posts