Aviva%20Premiership.png

Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London Wasps.png

Wembley Stadium
Sun Dec 26 2010
at 14:15 (local)
skysports.png

well i dont normally watch any of the english prem (rugby anyways) but with the amount of welsh interest in this match, i'm definitely gonna try and catch the first half at least (not missing the O's vs the Turks). Obviously being an ospreys fan i'm intrigued to see if Mr Henson will actually play, or if saracens and the media are just using his name to promote and sell tickets. Anyways i'm looking forward to watching some rugby at the very least, cause what i've seen of both sides, they can score some nice tries... Good luck to both (especially "our" Gav :D)

Reckon Gav'll get 20mins or so,
O. Farrell on great form atm, and it'd be stupid to drop him for Gav.

Think Saracens will lose this. They've been consistently alright, not great but not aweful, whereas Wasps can be good (but can also be very bad, if the mood takes them) - Wasps by <5

Think Gavs first start will be against Sale on Jan 2nd.

Sarries will play Henson, they spent too much money on him to not play him...

GavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGavGav!!!

Rumours are that cyRil is heading to Wembley!

Rumour has it he's drilled a crotch high eye hole in the home team shower room...

Hoping to catch this game but depends how busy the day is gonna be not sure if anyone is coming over yet so might be resigned to internet streams

Good to hear Gav's on the bench, i presume the amount of game time he gets will depend on how the game is going for sarries.... hope he gets 15/20 mins to really get the feel of the game. Saying that him being on the bench will probs just put bums on seats and he'll play like 2 mins at the end :D

London Wasps team to face Saracens at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, kick off 2.45pm: 15 Mark Van Gisbergen
14 Tom Varndell
13 Ben Jacobs (C)
12 Steve Kefu
11 David Lemi
10 Dave Walder
9 Joe Simpson
1 Zak Taulafo
2 Joe Ward
3 Ben Broster
4 Simon Shaw
5 James Cannon
6 Joe Worsley
7 Serge Betsen
8 Andy Powell

16 Tom Lindsay
17 Tim Payne
18 Bob Baker
19 Marty Veale
20 Will Matthews
21 Nic Berry
22 Riki Flutey
23 Richard Haughton

Saracens: Wyles; Strettle, Tagicakibau, Barritt, Short; Farrell, de Kock; Carstens, Brits, Nieto; Borthwick (capt), Vyvyan; Brown, Melck, Joubert.
Replacements: George, Gill, du Plessis, Smith, Saull, Wigglesworth, Henson, Goode.

Looking at both lineups: Wasps to win.

Will also try to watch the game. Hopefully the Sarries can ring some good rugby.

gonna try and catch this game, just for like the final 20 (hopefully Henson comes on in last 15 :p ). Really wish Gav was playing against the Turks today, but that aint gonna happen. Just hope that he'll play half decent :D I don't watch much Aviva prem, so i'm really looking forward to seeing different style of rugby (in comparison to the Magners. Good luck to both sides :D

This is depressing to watch. It's an interesting game but as a wasps fan to see such set-piece failure... How can you hope to get points without a solid set-piece.

The good thing is the pressure our back row are putting on their half backs. We're going to miss Betsen when he retires. I think our backs could win this game for us(potentially) but not without safe ball. Infuriating

Farrell is having a terrible game ... Gav lad, get warmed up son!

HT 3-0 Saracens

Last edited:
Good twist there for Henson while going over the try-line. Better than anything he did on the dance floor

Latest posts