• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v Sale (Sun)

Can Saracens afford another slip up at home?
They've got to win this if they want to stay in touch with the top 4 with Bath, Sale & Quins all with a game in hand.

Big Game for Both Sale and Sarries, if they want to hold off the advances coming from Wasps and Quins they both need to win this game to keep momentum going... Sarries have lost a couple of games now, they need to find their winning ways if they want to make the Guinness Premiership Final... or at least a chance of it...

However I think Sarries concentration will be on cup competitions rather than the league...

Ooooh baby! Saracens back in business! They really did need this win, especially to keep Sale at bay. Wasps beating 'Quins and Wuss' beating Tigers also helps Saracens in a way.

Chris Jack is quite possibly becoming one of the best performing Kiwis in the NH right now, absolutely incredible work rate and he does really make an absolute nonsense of Steve-o's analogy of NH rugby. High octane, high pressure and high expectations. Relaxed? Rubbish.

Anyway, I'm off to spam the Saracens phonelines to get my HEC tickets!!!

great win for Sarries, been in a bit of a slump but to see off a quality outfit like sale they have done well. What a season this is turning into!

Ooooh baby! Saracens back in business! They really did need this win, especially to keep Sale at bay. Wasps beating 'Quins and Wuss' beating Tigers also helps Saracens in a way.

Chris Jack is quite possibly becoming one of the best performing Kiwis in the NH right now, absolutely incredible work rate and he does really make an absolute nonsense of Steve-o's analogy of NH rugby. High octane, high pressure and high expectations. Relaxed? Rubbish.

Anyway, I'm off to spam the Saracens phonelines to get my HEC tickets!!!
[/b]
Still hung up that? Damn. I hope you're taking things day by day, slowly, until you back on your feet again.

Thought you could sneak that comment in a thread I wouldn't read? Ya ******* :D !

I came to enquire about De Kock's performance actually. Apparently he's the in form scrum half there.

But if you wanna start that again Prestwick, I'm ready.

Still hung up that? Damn. I hope you're taking things day by day, slowly, until you back on your feet again.

Thought you could sneak that comment in a thread I wouldn't read? Ya ******* :D !

I came to enquire about De Kock's performance actually. Apparently he's the in form scrum half there.

But if you wanna start that again Prestwick, I'm ready. [/b]

I'm surprised you're still hung up about the fact that Webby ran rings around you, pal! I am quite satisfied that any visit to any Heiniken Cup round would convince you as to the intensity, drama and tension and high demand that surrounds European Club rugby. Say that Club rugby up here is anything less than highly passionate with huge expectations made of all the players in somewhere like the province of Munster or the regions around Tolouse and you'd be lucky to escape with your life!

De Kock is always on form, haven't really seen him have a bad game to be honest. Him and Richard Hill share the captaincy and they're quite the dynamic duo. We seem to have a five or six man circle of experience with experienced players like De Kock, Farrell, Hill and Jack all trying to instill good practice and a sense of stability within the team. I literally wet my pants in excitement at the thought of a Borthwick/Jack duo at lock. Seriously.

The only problem is that De Kock can't do anything about the lack of a decent replacement fly-half. On occasion, we have seen him attempt the odd kick (always good for comedy value) He gets on very very well with Jackson but he hasn't really established any sort of bond with Gordon Ross. I think the main objective for Saracens over the summer is to either promote Alex Goode from the A team or to purchase a better replacement number ten. Has South Africa got anyone spare by any chance?

EDIT: My man at the ground has said that the bright part of the match was watching Saracen's Richard Haughton make superstar Luke McAllister his ***** for most of the game...WELCOME TO THUNDER DOME!

Me? Hung up? Lol. Where you draw that from, evades me.

Like I said, start it up again. If you dare! There are still questions on that thread you haven't answered.

That said, thanks for the update on De Kock. He was very much a fringe player in SA, with players like Conradie out performing him (not suggesting anything, PROMISE!).

Good luck to him for the rest of the season

Me? Hung up? Lol. Where you draw that from, evades me.

Like I said, start it up again. If you dare! There are still questions on that thread you haven't answered.[/b]

Strange, I was thinking the exact same about where you drew whatever it was from me! Snap! And blah blah blah blah blah blah!

That said, thanks for the update on De Kock. He was very much a fringe player in SA, with players like Conradie out performing him (not suggesting anything, PROMISE!).

Good luck to him for the rest of the season [/b]

The guy is perfect for us because of his reliability. His nature has also turned him into a kind of father figure I hear amongst the younger British players. He definitely isn't the best in the GP and from what you're saying in South Africa amongst his generation but he's perfect for our side and we are happy with him :)

... he does really make an absolute nonsense of Steve-o's analogy of NH rugby. High octane, high pressure and high expectations. Relaxed? Rubbish.
[/b]
That's where I drew it from. Where did you get mine?

Don't worry I'm not expecting an answer, as you obviously have a terminal fear or phobia of answering them.

I could point to the fact to the sensitivity to the fact that Webby and myself basically ran rings around you and made a mockery of the misconceptions you had of NH rugby. Sounds pretty hung up to me!

Any ideas of me being hung up are bubbling away to oblivion here in the TRF hot tub. Its too painful to move because of the wrinkles, can somebody winch me out?

And what questions? Were they the rather pointless ones you asked to try take attention away from the fact that you cannot and probably will never explain what you meant by your initial comments?

Just get over the fact that NH club rugby is a superb platform for players of any nationality to play to their highest potential and that if they don't, they will usually be sent back packing from whence they came.

In any case, this whole thing is getting rather dull. Neither myself nor Webby have any clue as to what point you were trying to make so as I don't really see the point in continuing this any longer, case closed. *shrug*

Lets recap on those 'pointless' questions:

I'll make this easy for you by giving you straight up questions. Give an answer and a reason, and evidence to back both.

1) Do you believe NH rugby adds more pressure than what SH players are used to?

2) Do you believe that crowd size has no affect on a players psyche?

3) Do you have any facts to back up any of your claims?

[/b]

Seem fairly straight forward to me.

I didn't expect your defensive behaviour to change though.

I agree, I'm also getting bored of this. But one has to wonder why you decided to bring it up again, more notably mentioning my name? What were you expecting? What were intentions? Oh sorry, I know you don't take to questions too well.

Your head is well and truely shoved firmly up your ass dude. On this matter atleast.

Case closed.

For real, I can't debate with someone who consistently doesn't come to the part.

Latest posts