• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sarries pities the foo' who doubts them against Sale!

S

Sir Speedy

Sale side: Nick Macleod, Chris Bell, Rudi Keil, Lee Thomas, David Doherty, Charlie Hodgson, Richard Wigglesworth, Lionel Faure, Neil Briggs, Eifion Roberts, Dean Schofield, Brent Cockbain, Chris Jones, Luke Abraham, JM Fernandez Lobbe

Replacements: Marc Jones, Stuart Turner, Sean Cox, David Tait, Chris Leck, Oriol Ripol, Selorm Kuadey

Sarries side to die, here

Prepare for bloodshed, Prestwick! :D

As Mr T said when he helped them train earlier this week, I pity the fool who bet against Saracens this weekend! :D
mrt.jpg

Final Score: 24 - 23 to Sarries as Lee Thomas misses a late conversion.
Perfect end to a shitty week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 28 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As Mr T said when he helped them train earlier this week, I pity the fool who bet against Saracens this weekend! :D
mrt.jpg
[/b]

that would be everyone in the predictions comp then, fools the lot of us.

First of all, Sir Speedy: HAW HAW! :lol:

Second, you're all nutters to think you can bet against Mr T and win!

heh heh i predicted a sarries win on superbru out of classic sporting perversity, which Saracens subscribe to in major dollops. <strike>Wales</strike> Hairsprays in the HC? Play them off the park. Hairsprays in the EDF? Get played off the park. Below-us-in-the-table Wasps, Saints & Newcastle... defeat. In form playoff hopefuls Irish and Sale, especially after a ****-poor week even by the worst standards of a Spurs fan, and we won both.

Such is life. :)

Latest posts