• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Satanists! WTF?

O

O'Rothlain

I don't know if anyone else caught this story, but WTF? Russian Satanists horribly murdered teen classmates for an induction ceremony for another teen. It's crazy. Read for yourselves:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...S&ATTR=News
What's weird about "Satanists" like this, is they just do whatever Christianity is against. Geez, wonder where they got 666 from? So, instead of them being literal Satanists it seams it's more accurate to term them as anti-Christs. Semantics, I know. Regardless, this was a senseless, horrible action.

What the? This is one of the freakiest things I have read.

Seriously.... it makes me downright sad to think that human beings can do stuff like this to other people. Horrible, nasty **** this is.

That's nasty man, major brainwashed ay! Wonder how they got brought up.. bad parenting or what?

How the heck did a gang like that start in the first place! Surely if someone came to me and said "well we'll have to kill 2 people before you can join." i'd be like WTF!?

I read it and in the UK only really made the Daily Star and The Sun! Its absolutly shocking to be fair!

Hi mates

It is truth that Russia is trapped in Satanism and Neo Nazi movements

I remember Georgian Rock Star born in St Petersburgh was murdered by the so called SkinHeads (these are satanists and Nazi youngsters who kill nonrussians including children) just because he said: Say No to Fascism and say no to Nazi, in one of the concerts, name of this boy was Temur Katcharava

I have seen dozens of videos how Russian Neo Nazi members murder guys and crying "Glory to Russia"

Even political party advertising videos are concentrated with Racism

610x.jpg

_38088013_ap_nazi150.jpg

And what is terrible is that these idiots get support from political and police authorities

We live close and are aware of such things.

Guys on this photo are victims of Russian neo Nazi murders, they killed these boys terribly, cutting their heads off, I have sen unfortunately that video

jovenes_supuestamente_asesinados_nazis_rusos.jpg

Watch this video it is not terrible but describes Russian soul.

Video

Wow.... can ya give me a 'death penalty'? :huh: Bunch of idiots - anyone associated with a cult like that should be executed on the spot...

I mean the people who committed these crimes should be rounded up and killed immediately. There's little room on the planet as it is, without these scum walking the streets...

Ah I understand!!!!!

I thought you wanted me to post the video links where Russian Nazi cut off heads from those two boys I posted the picture of...

Well what about that Room, you speak about, I think these scum people are much more than room capacity

And while getting rid of this scum, people who do this will also join them with aggressive behavior

Thats really messed I mean what the hell??!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but weren't Russians the descendants of white slaves? Hitler hated russians for that very same reason! He thought you were inferior and you wouldnt even exist if Hitler had his way. These Neo Nazi Russians are a living contradiction.

crookedi

Yeah you are right, but not at all.

Let me advice you friend to watch new documentary movie "Soviet Story"

Here realty is in pic, and you will see how Russians and Hitler played together while in first steps of war until the business came to the point where they had to face off.

Now it seems unbelievable but watch that movie.

Now look at this photo Russian priest with Nazi officer:
russian_priests.jpg

Russian Officer with Nazi authorities:
germans_and_soviets.jpg

And if you are confused and surprised please enter the website linked here
Website

You will find there facts that are shocking.

and undersatnd that Neo Nazi in Russia is based on the DEEP THICK BLOODY ROOTS

I will check it out if I get the chance. I still think it was purely a business move on Hitlers part. I'm not trying to downplay any involvement the Russians had but I think Hitler was going to screw them over sooner or later. The same thing can apply to the italians too which Hitler was planning to screw them over despite being allies. There were blue eyed/grey eyed white people who got rejected from being a part of the aryan race simply because of their ethnicity and/or because descendents were white slaves. Also, didn't one of the popes side with Hitler? Russians need to realize that yeah sure you helped Hitler but that doesn't change the fact that according to Hitlers ideology you were inferior and NOT part of the 'Aryan race'.

Anyway I might be talking crap because I havent really studied much about this sort of thing.

Yeah! Hitler was to screw Russians too and he did it by starting actual war against Russia

But this doesn't exclude Russia's role in Bombing Poland the day Germany conquered this republic

Fact that Russia occupied Finland's Karelia, despite their defeat in Rus-Fin war

Fact that Jews refugees from Germany into Russia were departed "fro Hitler" as signed by Beria document speaks out

And millions of facts that Russia even today rejects

these satanist skinheads do really kill foreigners in all Russia, including children

Depends on what kind of Satanist you're talking about when it comes to their beliefs, O'Roth. I know Satanists who view Satan as an Archetype for never putting limits on yourself. You do have nutcase Satanists who actually worship Satan as a diety and you have Philosophical Satanists / Modern Satanists who use the story of Lucifer looking to become more powerful than God as a lesson to never hold yourself back and to always strive for perfection and self improvement. I won't get too heavy into it, but yeah.

Hi Tighthead III

Well good question, I live here by the Russia and have close insight into Russia's life

Russia is full of Neo Nazi and Satanist activists, and these satanists are aimed at serving Satan

Sacrifices of alive peoples life and all the **** things

What is main these Skinheads, Neo Nazi and satanist activists are not stopped by Russian police instead some of the deputy authorities reinforce them

I have seen interview of Moscow guy who said: anytime police picks up us, just after couple of hours they release us.

Throughout history ALL religions have had corrupt people. That doesn't mean religions are bad its just the few individuals that mess it up for everyone else.

Right now, a lot of Islam extremists are killing people and blowing themselves up.

During the Crusade some Christians practiced cannibalism on their victims.

One of the catholic popes sided with Hitler.

The Jews killed Jesus.

The list goes on.

At the end of the day ANY system will be corrupt because MAN is corrupt. That doesnt mean the religon should be blamed it should be the individuals that should be blamed.

Agree bro, I dont think religion is bad. actually as I am religious person (in a light sense)

And also agree in that corrupted people can be found everywhere

I did not say Russian Orthodox church is bad, but I say it looks a bit weak on the background of thousands of skinheads, nazists and statanists.

But anyway Russian church affairs are of no interest for me.

Friend asked about the satanists in Russia in first post and I tried to document him about the existence of such terrible people in Russia, I think even this fact looks a bit embarassing for mates.

Cheers