• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets - Newport Gwent Dragons (25-11-11, 19:05)

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
rdpro12.png

Parc Y Scarlets, Llanelli (25-11-11, 19:05 GMT)
Scarlets.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Newport.png

Ref: Leighton Hodges (WRU, 10th competition game)

Live on BBC Wales

vBookie Scarlets - Dragons

Battle of the Welsh... Llanelli Scarlets vs. Newport Gwent Dragons. Place your bets!

I would bet, but I haven't got my payout from the Scarlets v Northampton game for some reason:( Can't risk what I've got.

With the Scarlets short a number of international players, I think this very well could end in a draw, and at 16/1 it's worth a punt, vCash only though, because if the vBookie thing on this site has taught me anything is that I'm not very good at it, and betting money would be foolish. Ezequiel, ever thought of becoming a professional gambler? 1036,497, that's quite a haul.

Scarlets to win, players missing or no players missing. Too big a roll to lose to the Dragons at y Parc. If it were in Rodney Parade, perhaps it may be different, although it'll be interesting to see what kind of team each side puts out. I'd like to see Iongi make his debut, too- Should have had time to begin to settle in by now, and I've always rated him as a player.

Scarlets to win, players missing or no players missing. Too big a roll to lose to the Dragons at y Parc. If it were in Rodney Parade, perhaps it may be different, although it'll be interesting to see what kind of team each side puts out. I'd like to see Iongi make his debut, too- Should have had time to begin to settle in by now, and I've always rated him as a player.

Apparently he's got visa trouble. Hopefully it's sorted if it's true.

@Ezequiel thanks:) Would rep you but it says I can't:D

15 Daniel Evans, 14 Nick Reynolds, 13 Adam Warren, 12 Gareth Maule, 11 Sean Lamont, 10 Stephen Jones (capt), 9 Gareth Davies, 1 Phil John, 2 Ken Owens, 3 Rhys Thomas, 4 Sione Timani, 5 Damian Welch 6 Aaron Shingler, 7 Johnathan Edwards, 8 Ben Morgan.Replacements: 16 Emyr Phillips, 17 Iestyn Thomas, 18 Deacon Manu, 19 Lou Reed, 20 Mat Gilbert, 21 Rhodri Williams, 22 Dan Newton, 23 Viliami Iongi.

Here's the team. Looks like Iongi doesn't have visa trouble as he's in:p.

15 Daniel Evans, 14 Nick Reynolds, 13 Adam Warren, 12 Gareth Maule, 11 Sean Lamont, 10 Stephen Jones (capt), 9 Gareth Davies, 1 Phil John, 2 Ken Owens, 3 Rhys Thomas, 4 Sione Timani, 5 Damian Welch 6 Aaron Shingler, 7 Johnathan Edwards, 8 Ben Morgan.Replacements: 16 Emyr Phillips, 17 Iestyn Thomas, 18 Deacon Manu, 19 Lou Reed, 20 Mat Gilbert, 21 Rhodri Williams, 22 Dan Newton, 23 Viliami Iongi.

Here's the team. Looks like Iongi doesn't have visa trouble as he's in:p.
My daughter was in school with one of the Scarlets forwards and talks to him occasionally on Facebook.In August last year they were talking and he asked my daughter what she was doing.When she told him she was eating a kebab he said he was doing the same.I expressed surprise at this when he was supposed to be in pre season training and my daughter typed what I had said."Tell him I'm running while I'm eating it" came the reply.:lol:

Apparently he's got visa trouble. Hopefully it's sorted if it's true.

@Ezequiel thanks:) Would rep you but it says I can't:D

It's a limitation to avoid people giving rep to just 1 person... You have to give others rep. first before you can do it to the previous receivers again

It's a limitation to avoid people giving rep to just 1 person... You have to give others rep. first before you can do it to the previous receivers again

Yeah, I know why, just wanted to let you know;)

Latest posts