• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets v Connacht

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>Scarlets v Connacht</div>

The quick turnaround shouldn't pose too much problems for the now only Scarlets as they face Bradley's basement side. They'll certainly be looking for a big win as this is their last Magners League game at Stradey before their move to the new stadium in November.

Connacht have made 6 changes from the side which lost 16-3 to the Ospreys last Friday with Adrian Flavin, Ronan Loughney and Michael Swift coming into the pack while in the backs Kieran Campbell will make his first start with Troy Nathan at full back and Aidan Wynne on the wing.

Scarlets should be looking for the full haul, anything but would be quite an upset. Although without Llanelli in their name the Scarlets may just lose that little spark!!!

Scarlets: tbc

Connacht squad: T Nathan; F Carr, G Duffy, K Matthews, A Wynne; I Keatley, K Campbell; B Wilkinson, A Flavin, R Loughney; M Swift, A Farley; M McCarthy, R Ofisa, J Muldoon (cpt).
Replacements: S Cronin, B McGovern, A Browne, C Rigney, F Murphy, M Deane, L Bibo.

Last Magners game in Stradey? Cool, I'll be experiencing history as I'm going to see it. :D Cricket score methinks. :bana:

Bradley needs to go for the good of Irish rugby. I think there is potential in Connacht but not with him on charge.

Is Keatley good? I mean, is he quick? good passer? good kicker? I've never seen the guy play so I'm a bit curious because I fear for Ireland and our lack of flyhalf cover for O'Gara.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Sep 14 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bradley needs to go for the good of Irish rugby. I think there is potential in Connacht but not with him on charge.[/b]

I half wonder whether it's a better thing that he stays there so that he's not available for any of the other provinces or the international setup.

Latest posts