• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets v Ulster

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Scarlets.png
Ulster.png

Scarlets v Ulster</div>

While the competition may be all but over for both these sides Ulster will be looking to maintain their recent run of form which has seen them register wins over Munster, Connacht and the Scarlets in last weeks fixture. Matt Williams seems to be turning a corner with this Ulster side so nothing less than a win should be expected on Friday when they take on the Scarlets.

Should their defence be as feeble as it has been in recent games then yet again the Scarlets could find themselves in trouble but should the old habits that usually haunt Ulster's trips to the valleys reemerge then it will be the Scarlets who take the spoils.

Your thoughts???

Alas.... Scarlets are so shite at the moment that an away win wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. However, seeing as the Scarlets are my Welsh team... Come On You Scarlets :)

Going to this match... Lets hope the Parky atmosphere will be worth it, since the rugby won't be much to write home about...

Here's the teams, Wallace back in for Ulster but Willis misses out having fractured his cheekbone in training, he'll be out till the New Year.

Scarlets: R Priestland; D Daniel, R King, J Davies, M Jones; S Jones, M Roberts; P John, M Rees, D Manu, V Cooper, D Day, D Jones, S Easterby, D Lyons (capt)
Replacements: K Owens, A Hopkins, S MacLeod, J Edwards, G Cattle, C Thomas, L Williams

Ulster: B Cunningham; A Trimble, D Cave, P Wallace, S Danielli; I Humphreys, I Boss; J Fitzpatrick, R Best, BJ Botha; E O'Donoghue, R Caldwell; S Ferris, D Pollock, R Diack.
Replacements: N Brady, T Court, M McCullough, K Dawson, P Marshall, P Steinmetz, C Schifcofske.

13-3 for Ulster in this one, 2 tries for Ulster so far, maybe Williams has turned a corner with this side.

well yeah there is that but given how low Ulster have been this is still promising.

Just two things:

Nigel Davies, if there was ever an indication that you are not up to the task, that was it. WHAT THE F**K KIND OF TACTICS INVOLVE KICKING UP 'N' UNDERS WHILE YOU'RE LEVEL ON POINTS IN INJURY TIME?
Also, what a waste of five hours of my life that was. No chance am I going to Parky Scarlets again. Terrible experience; not even remotely comparable to Stradey Park...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just two things:

Nigel Davies, if there was ever an indication that you are not up to the task, that was it. WHAT THE F**K KIND OF TACTICS INVOLVE KICKING UP 'N' UNDERS WHILE YOU'RE LEVEL ON POINTS IN INJURY TIME?
Also, what a waste of five hours of my life that was. No chance am I going to Parky Scarlets again. Terrible experience; not even remotely comparable to Stradey Park...[/b]
What, you mean it wasn't a complete shithole?

Stradey wasn't, nay. But Park Y Scarlets is a different story.
Hell, I'd even go as far to say that it's almost as bad as the Liberty Stadium.
Almost. ;)

*Sharpens knives*
We'll see what an atmosphere is in the Christmas derby - Boxing Day Massacre 2: Return to the House of Pain.

So there!

Latest posts