• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SCHALK BURGER

M

munross

Well seeing as Chabal has his own topic I think its only fair that Burger should also have his own :D

If you have some favourite pics about him please post it here and feel free to say what you want about this rock of a man. :cheers:

Here are some pics I found on google for starters :D
schalk_burger_flexes_muscle_200x160.jpg
img_3.jpg
_42974939_brown_getty416.jpg
Some might say he is a dirty player,I feel he is just a great player that lives for playing rugby!
schalk_samoa.jpg
schalk-vs-vernon.jpg
He even "soek die koek" :lol:
Check the expressions on Bakkies, Os and Smit faces :lol2tn:

Personally i think he's made out of 25% bone,50% concrete,20% steel and the other 5% brains as he has no concern for his own wellfare! :p (and ofcourse that of other's :lol: )

How dare you justify Schalk Burger having his own thread because of Chabal having his own.

Do you not understand that Chabal has his own faith?

Do you not understand the devine power of this great man?

He shits players like Burger!

:D

Anyways, my favourite pics of ol' Schalkie

SchalkBurgerInjuredL.jpg

Helenpose.jpg

cunnighamburger.jpg

frugalsburgerlj7.jpg

335180.jpg

How dare you justify Schalk Burger having his own thread because of Chabal having his own.

:D [/b]

"devine power"?HAHAHA!Where have you seen a player with headgear(Ali Williams) clashing heads with another player without headgear(Schalk Burger) and comes off second best?:lol:
Hell when last did the "mighty Chabal" do something devastating...?named man of the match...? <_<
Chabal is a has-been!He should go back to picking flowers for his granny and leave the rugby to real men like Burger! :cheers:

Helenpose.jpg

[/b]
:lol2tn: :lol2tn: Who is that suppose to be?Chabal's granny...?

"devine power"?HAHAHA!Where have you seen a player with headgear(Ali Williams) clashing heads with another player without headgear(Schalk Burger) and comes off second best?:lol:
Hell when last did the "mighty Chabal" do something devastating...?named man of the match...? <_<
Chabal is a has-been!He should go back to picking flowers for his granny and leave the rugby to real men like Burger! :cheers:

[/b]

well if your mentioning Damage to ali williams im pretty sure chabal broke his jaw on a run :D

<div class='quotemain'>

:D [/b]

"devine power"?HAHAHA!Where have you seen a player with headgear(Ali Williams) clashing heads with another player without headgear(Schalk Burger) and comes off second best? :lol:

Helenpose.jpg

[/b]
[/b][/quote]
  • Chabal holds himself back because of the devestating potential he has. The results would be unthinkable if he showed us what he is capable of. Why do you think the Aliens haven't come forward? Its the same deal
  • Oh sorry, I thought that was ol' Schalkie on a bad day. Chabal doesn't have a granny. Atheists say he came about as a direct result of the big bang, whereas mason say he is THE creator. Religious beings have no explanation so they claim he is a freak of nature, spawned by god.

I got a good one.
Schalk's a better rugby player!
Profound, I know.
[/b]
debunkers.jpg

[/b]
That's one of the most famous and best actresses of modern cinema, and I can't remember her tossing name! >_<
She won an Oscar for her portrayal of the Queen in, The Queen...

Helen Mirren.

She also recently was in that movie with Cuba Gooding Jnr where they had sex scenes....one most notable with his bum exposed as he is....well you know.

Yes thats right...Cuba Gooding Jnr and Helen Mirren getting it on. Looed like Rap meets Royalty.

Anyway...Schalk Burger is an absolutely fantastic player. Chabal is a fantastic player too. Both were silenced as runners when they met Jerry Collins. The only player Jerry has struggled tackling is.......LOTE TUQIRI! Now that Jerry is gone Schalk will run riot all around the rucks.

Helen Mirren.

She also recently was in that movie with Cuba Gooding Jnr where they had sex scenes....one most notable with his bum exposed as he is....well you know.

Yes thats right...Cuba Gooding Jnr and Helen Mirren getting it on. Looed like Rap meets Royalty.

[/b]
Aye, Helen Mirren.
And, o_O I'll be sure to skip that movie then... :huh: :blink:

His bicep isn't as large as I would've thought
[/b]

its an old one from around 2004, he has bulked up considerably since.

Schalk Burger is so hard that when he does press ups the earth moves

<div class='quotemain'>
His bicep isn't as large as I would've thought
[/b]

its an old one from around 2004, he has bulked up considerably since.

Schalk Burger is so hard that when he does press ups the earth moves
[/b][/quote]
Ugh, you mean: When Burger does press-ups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the Earth down. Or that's the version I've read in Chuck Norris and Chabal threads.
Burger doesn't read books, he stares them down until they give him the information he wants.

haha yea thats what i meant, i was reading some this morning.

When Schalk Burger walks in the door the queen stands up

1210127498_f.jpg

The name's <strike>Bond</strike> BURGER,SCHALK BURGER!

Well Burger got injured today against the Aussies,don't know what his status is yet,it didn't look to bad,hopefully just a hammy or something...but he'll be back! :bana:

i like burger because soemtimes he looks like a innocent boy....but on the rugby field he´s a aggressive killer lol
still remember the rwc match against samoa when burger and juan smith were always nearly fighting with the samoans becasue both played that aggressive B)

News is that Burger injured his neck again but hopefully its not the same injury that put him on the sidelines for the whole 2006 season!
Habana also injured his shoulder again,I just hope these two players will be on the field again soon as the Boks really needs them

News is that Burger injured his neck again but hopefully its not the same injury that put him on the sidelines for the whole 2006 season!
Habana also injured his shoulder again,I just hope these two players will be on the field again soon as the Boks really needs them
[/b]
Luckily our next Tri-Nations match is on the 16 August. Hopefully they're be back by then.

If you want to see a real forward in action aka a feral animal, stick schalk in the room with the bloke who raped his sister. small bicep or not, schalk will tear tt fella limb from limb, make coffee from eyeball juice and use the hair to dust his furniture

word has it that burger is so hard that when he does pushups he does them with his dick

[/b]

Definetely, although Habana hasnt had many chances this season as soon as he went off on saturday SA lost their ability to score long range tries which was what was required. Burger didnt have a great time at the breakdown but he was strong with the ball in hand and made a huge amount of tackles. Probably over 20 again.