• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v France

I only saw the last 15 minutes of this game as I play football on a Sunday, but the scoreline didn't change in that period and both teams looked error ridden. I guess the French must have performed at some point during the game, but not from what I saw.

From what I have read on here backs that up. I guess a bunch of unconvincing poor performances from all 6 teams, is what one should expect now the RWC is the be all & end all of International Rugby. Is the 6 Nations losing it's appeal?

I think everything about the Scottish performance has already been said. That was painful to sit through, every time Scotland got into the France 22 they seemingly lost the ability to play rugby. Basic errors and pointless penalties conceded.

Parks was booed and jeered in the section I was sitting on several occasions. Biggest cheer of the match came when it was announced Paterson was coming on, regardless of the fact he was only getting to run around for ten minutes before the inevitable loss.

Is the 6 Nations losing it's appeal? [/b]
It is if your team blows a thirteen point lead and loses by seven. :bleh!:

Sheridan, to Vickery, to Gomersall - try Wales!

<div class='quotemain'>Is the 6 Nations losing it's appeal? [/b]

[/b][/quote]

wow

cruel.

Could anyone remember me what song was playing when Scotland scored? I can't remember! :wall: And I am looking for it...

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>Is the 6 Nations losing it's appeal? [/b]

[/b][/quote]

wow

cruel.
[/b][/quote]

when you ''have'' to win, you have got all lucky :D

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm only just realising how good Clerc is, and yeah... he is REALLY good. Works great with Heymans at the back on the counter kick, the two feed off each other brilliantly and always seem to be the pair to get France on an attacking break.
[/b]

He had a few promising moments in the World Cup, but he is kicking ass today.
[/b][/quote]

3 tries against Ireland... what a disgusting :p

as per usual scotland were just outclassed but didnt do much wrong, so true about clerk, i didnt realise how good he was either, how old is he?

as per usual scotland were just outclassed but didnt do much wrong, so true about clerk, i didnt realise how good he was either, how old is he?
[/b]

It's Vincent Clerc. He plays for the Stade Toulousain, he was born on 1981, so he is 26. ;)

Latest posts