Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Scotland
en-GB._UR1920,1080_SX712_FMwebp_ (3).jpg

Amazon Prime
Sun 13th Nov 13:30
Murrayfield​

3am on a Monday morning, ahead of one of a huge work day. Seems I will watch this delayed on Monday night. I will probably manage not to find out what happens, but you never know . Oh well.

I can't imagine many New Zealanders will watch this at all.

Last edited:
3am on a Monday morning, ahead of one of a huge work day. Seems I will watch this delayed on Monday night. I will probably manage not to find out what happens, but you never know . Oh well.

I can't imagine many New Zealanders will watch this at all.
Well, probably better than clashing with the RWC final or anything. Getting pretty used to watching things delayed on demand.

I'll probably watch it *very* delayed next weekend, right before watching England

Last edited:
The All Blacks have made 9 changes. I knew they would make a few given the short turnaround before England but changing fundamental areas of your team seems a bit risky. Scotland at home may fancy their chances of at least getting close. ABs by 10.

Was hoping Ashman would start at hooker but hopefully he does well off the bench. Toonie has gone for experience and given the nine changes for the ABs it may not be as much of a bloodbath as initially feared.

Some cohesive thought from Toonie IMO. No disrespect to Kinghorn this is not a game to put a work in progress 10 in at the start (regardless of the debate around his position), had Hastings been fit then Russell may not be there at all, and if he was in the 23 then daft thinking may have had him on the bench.

The discipline has to be better (say it all the time these days), but that aside there is a somewhat settled look to this side. The change at 12 is OK with me, Redpath is going to have a future for sure, Tuipolotu has a bit more cannonball about him at the moment. Harris is solid as well, not going to risk a leaky backline by dropping him.

I can see a change in attitude with Richie as Captain, penalty count aside there is an energy and grit that hasn't been seen for a while. Hogg just needs some magic form and it will give me hope.

No one expects Scotland to win, I would settle for a solid performance beaten by AB talent rather than gifting them points and territory. Happy with an upset too mind ;)

Some cohesive thought from Toonie IMO. No disrespect to Kinghorn this is not a game to put a work in progress 10 in at the start (regardless of the debate around his position), had Hastings been fit then Russell may not be there at all, and if he was in the 23 then daft thinking may have had him on the bench.

The discipline has to be better (say it all the time these days), but that aside there is a somewhat settled look to this side. The change at 12 is OK with me, Redpath is going to have a future for sure, Tuipolotu has a bit more cannonball about him at the moment. Harris is solid as well, not going to risk a leaky backline by dropping him.

I can see a change in attitude with Richie as Captain, penalty count aside there is an energy and grit that hasn't been seen for a while. Hogg just needs some magic form and it will give me hope.

No one expects Scotland to win, I would settle for a solid performance beaten by AB talent rather than gifting them points and territory. Happy with an upset too mind ;)
Absolutely spot on

I'm not expecting anything other than Scottish rugby being put on all fours and emphatically pounded from behind.

What a lovely somber "Flower of Scotland." To remind England to F off; I mean to "think again." 🤔

Barrett taking lessons from Smith for cross field kicks

Latest posts