• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Screenshots?

CCCakumbra

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Ulster
Anyone have any news when screenshots will be released?
I am super excited about this game which I'm sure you are as well and I know due to licensing issues they can't release screenshots yet.
But does anyone know a time roughly?

Thanks

Anyone have any news when screenshots will be released?
I am super excited about this game which I'm sure you are as well and I know due to licensing issues they can't release screenshots yet.
But does anyone know a time roughly?

Thanks

Game is 8 months away, just chill!

Game is 8 months away, just chill!

We know, but that said the game has been discussed on the forums all year and that can't help but make you curious as to what the game looks like... After all, plenty of games have screenshots released earlier than that. At least some player models or something would be cool.

actually, come to think of it... it's quite late in the process and we havent been given much information at all... makes me think they're using the same format as rugby 08 now....

Screenshots will be on TRF as and when we're given them by HB.

Screenshots will be on TRF as and when we're given them by HB.

No one's having a go at TRF Dan. We're all just getting eager to see the thing and hoping HB will give us a little taste after all this time.

No one's having a go at TRF Dan. We're all just getting eager to see the thing and hoping HB will give us a little taste after all this time.

You might appreciate also that we do mention this numerous times, there is even a FAQ section and yet people still fail to look into it. As Dan said as soon as we get the info we post it straight here often seeing it for the first time as the users do.

Appreciated!.. We're not trying to hassle you guys. Just curious. I mean, the news that we were getting a new rugby game was big enough whilst it lasted... It's been almost the entire year now and we haven't been told much else.
Maybe it's a good thing I guess, because the more we are given prerelease the less we will be surprised when the game is released...

I get what both Cymro and sanzar are saying... As one of those eager people to get some form of update and also as one who is not so rushy!..

Even another appearance from an HB Studios guy will be enough for me.

You might appreciate also that we do mention this numerous times, there is even a FAQ section and yet people still fail to look into it. As Dan said as soon as we get the info we post it straight here often seeing it for the first time as the users do.

Absolutely. Generally speaking I'd suggest that such posts aren't targeted at TRF staff though. It's posted in the vague hope that someone from HB might see it (seeing as this is the official forum) and therefore help hasten the process. It's unlikely to succeed to be sure, but there's certainly no harm in trying (and as little effort).

It's simply a reflection of the level of anticipation that we're all experiencing.

@Cymro
Yes but to be honest the cheek was not needed
I was only asking for any news on screenshots so come on!

Last edited:
@Cymro
Yes but to be honest the cheek was not needed
I was only asking for any news on screenshots so come on!

There was no cheek, and in future check the few threads that are rolling round, you are just being lazy by posting a thread when the answers are there. EVEN the FAQ has the answer, cannot be more clearer than that.

I'm sorry if I picked you up wrong but it seems other people did on the first page too
Anyway, I have had many, long looks at other threads so I'm not being "lazy" and because the FAQ was done a few weeks ago now I was casually putting the question forward if there were any changes.

Here's one for you lot ...

Email HB Studios ;)

See if they can give you some answers!

The game is in a very sensitive stage of development at the moment when HB need to be playing their cards close to their chests.

You can guarantee however that as soon as any screenshots or other information becomes available, TRF will be the first place to find it.

I dread to think where the last place to find it will be....:p

The game is in a very sensitive stage of development at the moment when HB need to be playing their cards close to their chests.

Why would they have to play their cards close to their chest? It's a rugby game after all, it's not like there are 2-3 other developers working on competing rugby ***les. If they're keeping things quiet because financing is on the bubble and they're trying to not get anyone's hopes up, then that ship has already set sail. Fans are excited and expectations seem to be rising.

However, I do understand the lack of information from HB. The game is nearly a year from release (if they're intending to release in time for the World Cup) and there probably isn't a whole lot for them to share just yet. No big deal. That's how it goes with games in development, especially ones that don't have alot of $$$ backing them.

What I don't understand is the defensive approach the moderators here have taken in regards to the subject. The fervor in regards to the game was mostly due to TRF pumping it up and telling everyone about their exclusive deal with HB to get inside info on the game's development.

Did you not expect fans to get excited and then repeatedly ask questions when the influx of information turned into a trickle?

Latest posts