• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

scrum bug

J

Jester

Hey got rugby 06 on release from play.com and i ahve to sya im fairly impressed sure theres things that could be improved but then everythin has somethin that could be improved on and i think its an enjoyable game. i just ahve one small bug question.
Has anyone else had the problem with the AI scrums where they wont pass the ball out and just end up with a scrum reset and player possesion?

R

raziel_eire

yeah ... happens every so often, tho sometimes I think it is gonna happen again and then the scrumhalf just pops it out really late

scrums in general are feeling pretty unpredictable at the min

M

Muse_Cubed

Scrums shouldn't be so...competitive. Turning's good but 99% of scrums are won with the feed. IT's so difficult getting the ball back off the scrum.

T

The Kiddie

I get a problem when wheeling the scrum on an opposition put-in, the ref awards them another scrum!

Is that right?

M

Muse_Cubed

Originally posted by The Kiddie@Feb 13 2006, 07:49 PM
I get a problem when wheeling the scrum on an opposition put-in, the ref awards them another scrum!

Is that right?
Should be yours...hmm...I wonder if HB will do a DECENT patch to fix these things rather than just a "changed flag to make it PC"

C

CeeJay

Um, they wont do a patch. Rugby 2005 had the same scrum bug, should hav been fixed really.