• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scrum/Lineout Moves in game

davies1

Academy Player
Club or Nation
Worcester
Hi All,

Sorry if I am being really stupid. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to select lineout or scrum moves when prompted on screen. Have read through the manual and this forum and can't find a solution. Any help would be fantastic.

Cheers

Unless I'm missing something I don't think there are scrum and lineout moves? If there are my team has just been doing whatever the defaults are!

Same help needed

If you ever found an answer to this, please help me too!

Maybe post in the questions thread as I'm not sure Dave sees/replies to these other threads.

You have to play not organized attack (on team tactics) and you'll be able to choose lineouts and scrum moves and attacking moves (forward and backs) too.

The game is more interesting and fun with manual choose of the attacking moves :)

Last edited:
Hi All,

Sorry if I am being really stupid. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to select lineout or scrum moves when prompted on screen. Have read through the manual and this forum and can't find a solution. Any help would be fantastic.

Cheers

Moves for scrums & lineouts are indeed selectable, with an Ad-Lib Attack, and auto manage set to Off or Subs Only.
With a Structured Attack or auto manage set to Subs & Tactics, moves will be selected automatically.

I realise that I have been doing some automatic, yes! Not always though. I think someone should write a "what to do in first few days of controlling a team", complete with screen shots.

I find the interface pretty confusing still!!!

Latest posts